Saturday, April 23, 2011

For Japan.....my prayers...my hopes...


To the People of Japan I pray for you....for your Losses and the Missing...and for your Recovery.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For your spirits and your community and that you rebuild and are able to have beautiful Homes again.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For your health and for your children....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And for those in Fukushima who had to survive the Quake and the Tsunami only to evacuate in a hurry, thinking that they could return....Their lives, their homes , everything suspended in Time......I pray that they can Start again....that they get all that they need to move forward....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Tweeted it as accurately as I could for 6 weeks....but out of sadness and worry....I need to step back ....and breathe...but I still carry Japan in my heart. I was so struck by the photos how much the NE Coast reminded me of the Puget Sound and the NW...it touched me and also saddened me....I hope and pray that the people, the land and the sea are able to recover and are monitored after this devastating series of disasters.........I will still watch and monitor, but I can not blog it daily or even weekly....it is too heartbreaking...

No comments: