Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FOUR-FOR-FOUR TIME

So last week over on FireDogLake and Shakespeare Sister they were playing this old game,
Four-for-Four....it is a list game....but a nice break from Everything....for us Bad People:

[[ Please play and have a good time....Enigma has to take a couple days off and clean the Cafe...the Dusty Bunnies- a whole Herd of them are threatening a coup...and have chased off my Cleaning Gnomes Goodenuf and Slacker, so I have to handle the Coup all by myself...wish me luck. I'll Be back by the New Years Eve. ]]

I will go first....

FOUR JOBS HELD:
Lifeguard,watiress( had to pay for nursing school),nurse,and research ( environmental/health forensics)
( okay mom counts too..as a job)

FOUR FAVORITE BLOGS:
too tooo many..but will try later...

FOUR FAV ONLINE NEWS SOURCES:
Truthout, Alternet, The Guardian, and some asian journals....

FOUR PLACES LIVED:
Vermont,California Coast,NW/Puget Sound, DC area
( and yes, now Lake Erie.... Florida and New Mexico- long ago)

FOUR PLACES VISITED {GREAT VACATIONS] :
London,Boston,Montreal,Oregon
( NOLA long ago...)

FOUR PLACES I WANT TO VISIT:
Italy,Bali,Thailand,Japan, India

FOUR FAVORITE FOODS:
Real Pasta, Key Lime Pie, Anything Thai, Anything Curry

FOUR FAVORITE MOVIES:
Anything Hitchcock, To Kill a Mockingbird ,Film Noire, Mixed Nuts

FOUR FAVORITE BOOKS:
To kill a Mockingbird, Silent Spring,Zen &the Art of Motorcyle Maintenance,Profiles in Courage

FOUR FAVORITE SHOWS:
Seinfeld, Countdown, Office, LOST

FOUR FAVORITE CD'S:
anything U2,Anything Peter Gabriel, Coldplay,

FOUR PEOPLE THAT I WANT TO MEET ONE DAY:
David Letterman,Bono, George Clooney ( yeah-right), Maya Angelou
( and yeah Anderson Cooper..don't laugh..he did Katrina right..)

FOUR THINGS I WANT IN THE NEW YEAR:
IMPEACH, IMPEACH, IMPEACH,IMPEACH...
(well some Fitz indictments and arrests would be nice too)

FOUR THINGS I NEED IN THE NEW YEAR:
Time at the beach, an agent , better publisher and ???? I am drawing a blank.....
( a full night of sleep- just once)

FOUR SONGS :
Clocks ( Coldplay)
Iris "Remember My Name" (Goo-goo Dolls)
Calling All Angels ( Train)
In Your Eyes ( Peter Gabriel)

4 comments:

enigma4ever said...

RIP McCarthy,Parks,Jones and God I still really miss Paul Wellstone
.....

Hmm, and the Clling them Home list- that is a good added element....

( note friend I did try to stay off politics for ten whole minutes...I tried)

Unknown said...

I still think one of the best movie shots is in Say Anything when the lead character plays "In your eyes," as a means to seranade/woo his love interest. It works for me.

Thanks for blog rolling me by the way.

Blog on.

enigma4ever said...

Okay you guys..you can add your 4x4 contributions- I guess I didn't make that clear....

( I still need to see Say Anything...I have never seen it- sad isn't it...but I do love the song...and there is a video from the 80's with Peter Gabriel singing it with an African Band and Dancers that is stunning...absolutley amazing...VH1 runs it like once a forever)oh, well, my 5 minute break is over, back to the Dust Bunny Battles....

jurassicpork said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.