Friday, September 13, 2013

Street Wisdom and Grilled Coconuts....

#Brooklyn " IT BE WHAT IT IS!! " ....I say "hey ! "to the fellow from Islands who is grilling Coconuts every Friday on the Street... as I walk to the Train and this is what he hollers to me as I walk..yup he hollers wisdom to the strange nurse in the white scrubs....Coconuts being grilled on the street -the smell is amazing....so every Friday I walk to the train...( I take the bus in the morn...and train home...) yes it is still a Temp job...and it could end tomorrow...I have to make peace with how things are...I am working with HIV/AIDS patients again and yes some Vets and Homeless too....and teaching about Diseases and condoms...and helping people know their bodies and their diseases ..trying to empower them...

No comments: