Thursday, July 20, 2006

TABLE MANNERS,PIGS AND SLAVERY

So in the past few weeks we have had to watch our King in all his fratboy glory embarrass our country in a way that goes beyond description.On the way to the G8 the King decided to stop by Germany and make an ass of himself by once again driving the podium drunk and blathering on and on about PIGS in front of the Leader of Germany. (Please somebody turn off his Mike I thought to myself). At the G8 Conference we watched the Feeble King have a lovely discussion with Tony-the-Poodle-Blair, what a mastigating Wonder of Diplomacy.Complete with Chewing the Fat I guess, and even a few foul words and a bit of spit. Lovely, but let's Leave the Mike on this time I thought. And to complete the Spectacle, the Mike was indeed on. OOOOPS has new meaning, but apparently the King isn't even ashamed of his blunder.And then there is his Reach and Out and Touch the Chancellor Moment- Lord Have Mercy, he gave her a quickie like she was a lonely Cow Hand down on the Ranch. So Bad Manners aside for King Fucktard, was that Enough Emabarrassment for the week ?

No, of course not.

I was folding laundry and decided to watch the NAACP speech- thinking that it would be the shortest speech of his life. And after his "Spare Parts" Speech yesterday as he Vetoed the Stem Cell Research Bill, under ( cough,cough) the cloak of Moral Courage, I was thinking that it could only be a minute blundering boggling moment.

I of course was Wrong.

For some reason King Fucktard ( after five very long years ) decided that since he has been missing his People of Color ( like when he Missed Them during Katrina), and now that it is indeed an GOP-Sinking-Faster-Then-Hoffa-Lead-Shoes Election Year he should give his 2.0% Base some Longlost attention. ( I just want to point out that I was always pretty certain that 2.0% Of the People of Color that vote for Bush must include Condi and her Stilletos ?)He tried his usual tactic of bring a little giggly-jokey-Aren't-I-Cute-Light Moments, yet the crowd responded with a Frosty Silence. Then he went on to Give Them The Speech, he was trying to deliver passion, but it came out as Wrathful Raging Blithering Ranting with undertones of a sophmoric imitation of old Hitler Film Noire Glory.
He yelled at the Poor Audience, and his Volume increased as The Now Painful Speech lumbered on and on like a Crippled Man that has lost his Cane. He Brought up so many Wonderful Issues.

(1) He reminded THEM that President Lincoln was the Last BEST President THEY ever had.(are you gulping with nausea and embarrassment yet ?)

(2)He Brought up the 'STAIN OF SLAVERY". ( huh...The Only Stain I see is standing at the Podium embarrassing the Entire Country...and WHF?Why would he bring up Slavery- is he hoping it makes a comeback ? Is he hoping to convince Someone , or Anyone that Voting Rights are safe because Slavery ended ? Just when you thought he really isn' THAT Braindamaged....he sets a new cerebral path of Shame.

(3)He told them "Ownership" of Anything is good for them ( I know , I know, How STUPID is he?).

His Volume continued to rise and make my skin crawl. Remember when you were a Kid and Uncle Lester would arrive Drunk to the Thanksgiving Dinner and he would tell Off Color Man-from-Nantucket Jokes and get Louder and Louder as NO ONE laughed, and you would have to serve More and More PIE to him, to attempt to Silence him? I found myelf praying for someone to Serve Him Pie.

And yet he rambled On and On, hemmorhaging like a Bloody Femoral Gusher...stumbling through the Valley of No Child Left Behind, that Vacumn of the Wonders of Home Ownership, and then into the I-Have-No-Shame-So-Kiss-My-White-I-Stole-YOUR-Vote-Twice-AssLand of Voting Rights.
And yes I hoped and Prayed SOMEONE, yes, ANYONE would yell out "LIAR". But the Audience was suprisingly quiet and polite, and the Hired Poorly Paid Bussed Golf Clappers continued to clap at odd Moments that threw off the Inept Podium Driver.

Finally I-Need-An-Excedrin-NOW Julian Bond arrived on the Stage and came to the Podium and let the President know that the Speech was coming to an end, the King nodded at him in that NOT Now Laura Way and kept driving through his speech haphazardly to the lackluster Conclusion.

You can only throw so many socks and towels at the TV and Yell "You Fucking Lying Piece of Shit" so many times before your animals hide under the sofa.

So Folks here is my ten dollar Question, IS THIS WHAT IT HAS COME DOWN TO? A DRUNK INEPT IMPOTENT S.O.B DRIVING THE PODIUM DRUNK AND FONDLING FORIEGN CHANCELLORS AND SPITTING FOOD AND IGNORANCE INTO A MIRCOPHONE AT A STATE DINNER AND BLATHERING ABOUT SLAVERY AND VOTING RIGHTS AT A NAACP CONFERENCE?

Okay if you too suffered through this Wonder of Speech give me Your Thoughts and I will give you my Compassion...or atleast a stiff Drink....of Mylanta.

( and yes, I have thrown $5.25 into the Foul Language jar and I didn't even call Condi what I usually call her...)

24 comments:

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Excellent write! You nailed the speech better than Bush did! Heh heh heh... Good to see you back at the pen!

jurassicpork said...

Bush will be occupying at least two spots in this w/e's Assclowns of the Week just on the strnegth of his stunning performance at G8 this past week.

Glad to see you're back and that you haven't lost your touch.

enigma4ever said...

Poetry Man:Thank you so much...yup...needed to be back...

JP: glad to find you...phew...was worried...and so glad that you are still eviserating the King...

Granny said...

Good post. I've been tuning him out as much as possible so hadn't heard some of this.

NEWSGUY said...

My wife won't let me listen to Bush. Won't let me tune to Fox. Says they both make her ill. So without universal health insurance, I guess I am just going to have to miss Bush's speeches.

Oh about that piece on Bush's speech to the NAACP. You cranked up the vitriol just about right.

enigma4ever said...

Granny:I agree, tuning out is safer and healthier...

Newsguy: Hey there...hmmm so your wife is trying to take care of your health (good thing- no one else will)and FOX I am sure does cause brain damage (at best)...I have to start blogging again on all of this mess, or my health will tank...Glad to see you...

pissed off patricia said...

You already know how I feel about all this since we talked about it yesterday. You may not know that I put myself on suicide watch whenever he's on tv. :)

Anonymous said...

I missed the "speech" but enjoyed your excellent review! Not sure why NAACP agreed to let him speak, except possibly as a way to showcase his inadequacy. If so, mission accomplished. Maureen Dowd summed Dub-eweuuh (hold your nose) up this way "even after the debacles of Iraq and Katrina, he continues to treat the presidency as a colossal interference with his desire to mountain bike and clear brush." do you think if his resignation were presented that way, he might go for it? Lots of mtn bike trails to conquer & brush to clear, surely he would do less damage at that. Great to see you back blogging ! D.K.

enigma4ever said...

GLENDA: yup...back..pissed and ready to Blog....Good to see you- heading your way next...* hmm, need to add you to my Bloglist ( the Coffee Counter over there..)Summer is really heating up..

DK: Great to hear from you...and yup Ms.Dowd is way more eloquent than ol"Enigma she always gets it right...

POP: oh dear- we can't have you on suicide watch- I will always head your way and check on you ....or offer you some mylanta....

Anonymous said...

er, granted M. Dowd is eloquent (afterall she is a fellow redhead), but I ask you, could she EVER match "I have no shame so kiss my white I stole your vote twice ass" ? No way, Enigma, and that's just ONE of your descriptive phrases that caused me to choke on your excellent bialystok bagels! D.K.

Anon-Paranoid said...

I like your style. If more people like you spoke the truth about Der Fuehrer Bush the American people might wake up before he turns OUR COUNTRY completely into AMERICA the FOURTH REICH.

For those who say it could never happen here, I say remember Germany.

God Bless you.

enigma4ever said...

AnonParanoid: Thanks for the comment- but the US is in HUGE Trouble- stop on back and sit and dialgue with those that hang here- we all are worried- and trying to figure out how to save this Country and the help the World get rid of this EVIL regime- Scary Times...

DK: my fine redhead soul sista- where did you hide the Bialy's ??? - my absolute Fav bagel...and OMG such compliments on a boring Friday Night, I be blushing til' Sunday at this rate...nuthin on...I am watching cpsan and again losing my mind...

Anonymous said...

E, I thought YOU brought these Bialy's...you mean i've been eating (& spewing) some stranger's? well, they're excellent whosever they are. hmmm, maybe we could get meldonna to throw some ranch style beans on them. Ah no, gotta get up early tomorrow.

Anon-para: we are so close it's beyond scary. But I only go down fighting. No surrender. D.K.

enigma4ever said...

DK: No problem about those bagels- we will just need a whole lot more ;-)
I will try to rouse that Mel Woman over here- we need her wit and wisdom- hell we need her fighting,spitting humor and perhaps a bit if the ol'venom. Thanks for making Para feel right at home...more coffee ? now where did I put the cream cheese?

meldonna said...

Oh, you go girl!!! I'm still giggling. There can be an advantage to to laying low until a week full of Opportunities for Comedy.

Thanks for a good gut-laugh at the expense of Fucktard Rex; Lord knows we can use a laugh these days. And SO GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK!!! Send my best wishes to Sol, and the HomeBoy as well...

Rory Shock said...

man, I am glad you suffered through the speech for us ... for me who did not see it ... enigma viewed it so that I might be saved ... you are my frickin' saviour enigma ... and holy shit ... you had an uncle named "lester" also!

enigma4ever said...

RORY: Hey there..yes, I suffered...and survived...( not like some of the souls in that audience..funny the MSM didn't show the audience at all.hmmm) Okay, I have to confess the Said Uncle was not really named "lester", that was just his code name that us kids at the Little Table came up with so we could talk about him and no one would "Know" who we were talking about...and sadly now I can't even remember WHAT his real name was - how sad is that????Good to see you Rory...always...

MEL: yup..sure enough the Evil King outdid himself this week- OMG...I mean short of peeing on the podium , could it get any worse ?

Rory Shock said...

and I forgot to say that not only did you save me from it ... you said what i would've wanted to say about it if you hadn't saved me from it ... so double thanks back at ya

sumo said...

I-Have-No-Shame-So-Kiss-My-White-I-Stole-YOUR-Vote-Twice-AssLand of Voting Rights...absolutely fabulous of you to call it like it was. I wanted to take his tie and cut off his circulation at the neck...but they wouldn't let me in. I read he got booed (sort of) with the education comment. Thanks for the visit and link...

enigma4ever said...

SUMO: anytime friend...anytime...and yeah, I like your idea too ( about the Tie..in the ol'West I think that would have been a Neck Tie Party right?)...yup..He is indeed a piece of work.

Rory: you are always welcome- you know that...always.

Unknown said...

Bravo!..wonderful prose about our Asshat-in-chief!

Why is it you can cuss and it sounds ok..I do it and people look around for the truckdriver? :p

enigma4ever said...

DUSTY: Thanks for coming by...and well, it still sounds like cussing- maybe I just sound like a truckdriver in heels ?
hehe...

changeseeker said...

I have no tolerance for Shrubbie's speeches, but with wonderful renditions like this, I won't be out of the loop any more. Cooool! What an asshat he is. I don't imagine they had a question and answer period, huh?

No Blood for Hubris said...

Can we sue Bubble Boy for the damage his stupidity has done to each of us, not to mention to the world, which I won't mention?