Friday, June 19, 2009

NESTLE COOKIE DOUGH RECALL- SERIOUS, READ LINKED ARTICLE, RETURN DOUGH OR THROW OUT IF YOU HAVE IT.....

I posted a video at the top of the Blog, linked to the Cookie photo. Some of you know I have been sick all week, battling this wicked stomach "flu"....I did make these cookies the end of the last week,and I do have dough that has been recalled. If this happens to you that you have stomach symptoms ( nausea, vomiting, diahrea, or fevers and flank pain) and you do have this dough, contact the Health Dept., and the Store that sold it, and do not use. You can get sick from contact with the dough, the bacteria can get on your hands. So today I am rewashing my fridge and the kitchen and contacting the store. If you work with food or people you do need to be medically checked and evaluated before returning to work.The form of Ecoli is a dangerous kind that can cause harm to children, immune impaired and the elderly.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not kidding.... I was *this* close to buying some this week, but stuck to my guns in the end about buying food that is processed and bad for me.

Thanks for warning folks! How goes it? Long time, no chat! Come on by if you want to see a funny Onion vid and crazy wingnuts making asses of themselves in front of Letterman's studio!

enigma4ever said...

good for you....don't buy it...I am pissed...I have been eating really healthy this summer, and trying to cook more at home...and I make cookies every friday night..have for years...and bam,..got really sick at work...

but the kicker...I had no idea WHAT got me...and am still sick...so then today we finally figured it out....and I learned from the CDC and the HD....oh, yeah, the company has known, KNOWN for quite a while....28 States....and MANY people ( they won't say HOW many...)....how many kids and elderly are they putting at risk ????

otherwise...I am fine I will email you tonight...miss you friend....take care of yourself...

Unknown said...

Sheesh. I hadn't even read your post content before commenting. I am SO sorry you got sick!!!!!

Yeah I don't trust anything anymore. Anything processed, that is.

I hope you are OK soon. Jeezus.

Annette said...

Hey girl.. feel better soon, please. Sorry, I haven't been around. Been dealing with things family and trying to stay focused on that.

Sorry you have been ill, hope you will soon be over it all. That really bites, I have been having some flares with my fibro, but for the most part ok,

Thanks for staying with the Iranian situation. Hope it works out, but am afraid it will now get very bloody..

enigma4ever said...

Oh dear friends...
may we send these brave people our prayers..our hopes....

I will be fine...but I did get slammed..and I wish Nestle had issued the fucking warning sooner....

namaste..

D.K. Raed said...

Well now it's back to Oreo's! So sorry you got so sick. Sounds very nasty so hope you are getting over it now. Guess Nestle's does NOT make the "very best" anymore!