Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Thoughts & New Blogs to Check Out.....Enjoy..


Go on , ask me how that self imposed "Writing Break" is going...well, it turns out that blogging daily all these years is indeed a habit..and not doing it left me feeling un-anchored....and So I am back blogging every day, because just working on The Book was giving me Tunnelvision and making me lose focus.....So 10 days of self imposed Hell is now officially over...I am still working on the book don't worry ( 4 chapters to go)....Plenty down below from Hunger Drive ( Million Can March ) to gardening to Foreclosure updates....

And Now for some Great Blogs....Go on and say hi...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave really is a great read..... Dave's Daily Dump....
and then there is Ricky Shambles Ricky Shambles at Utter Outrage has a great blog....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And your morning Kick-some-ass song....( I thought of this after reading Distributorcap..and yes go see him and read his Health Care posts- they are brilliant...

8 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

It's true, just focusing on one thing for too long can make you lose perspective. Everything in balance!

I thought of the Killerz song the other day but for a different reason. It was some caveman show I was watching that pointed out how humans think they are physically puny compared to other animals with fangs & claws etc. But we are the fastest two-legged animal with the longest endurance. No other bipeds can run sprints AND marathons! Made me think of the Olympics ... hence the Nike ad!

Good to see you back in blogland ...

Frank Partisan said...

I put up a post, and keep it up, until everyone I want comments from have spoken. I do about 2 a week.

enigma4ever said...

Renegade.....

2 a week sounds good...purrrfect really...what I learned these past two weeks...I was still reading the news everyday....BUT I was not writing or commenting about it...I was just reading it and bottling up all these thoughts ...and not writing about What the hell is happening in the world..and I was also not visiting as many blogs...lordy...thought my head would explode...oye...

Keep writing and blogging it...we all need to keep brainstorming and connecting...it is the glue that is holding this country together...

DK::::
I love this song..we all need Soulfood..and people that serve it and help us and our souls think....I could not just focus on the book...it felt all wrong...so much for my focusing skills...better to focus on 6 things at once and I do much better...
;-)

thanks for being here...and keeping me sane and my morale up...

Mauigirl said...

I've been doing about two a week except last week when we were away. I'm envious you have enough time and energy to do it every day!

I've been busy and it's hard to keep up with all my favorite blogs - and now you've given me more to check out! I need to retire so I can keep up with my blog reading, LOL!

tom said...

Well balance is good
I mean how can one democratic Nurse survive on only one post a week?
really!!!

Glad you are back,
as they sung in the Monty Python Movie the Life of Brian
Always look on the bright side of life

enigma4ever said...

Tom:::
yeah- gee what was I thinking....??? thanks...and yes I feel better blogging every day.....it's more than a habit....

Maui:::
ahhhh LOL...there is an idea - oh hell let's all retire and just blog...oh that would be soooo good...

Distributorcap said...

i am always glad to see you of course
you should be doing whatever makes you happy - if this is it sobeit

Commander Zaius said...

I just got to doing six posts a month on a regular basis. Could not even begin to think about posting everyday.