Friday, December 31, 2010

Gratitude At Year's End...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am very grateful to so many as this year ends...To all those that helped and worked so hard on Haiti and also the Gulf Oil Spill-literally for months on end ...truly people who were so motivated to help with both of these Humanitarian crises. I also am so grateful to all of the wonderful folks that I met helping the Iraqi Refugee Family..... Such giving people who reached out and gave from their hearts. And to my son....and to my Ex ....and to all of my friends....I know that Compassion is still alive and well in this country...in spite of the deplorable behavior we have seen by Certain Entities...Thank you to all of you....

2 comments:

Carolyn Moon said...

"Many Things Are True At Once" (Elizabeth Alexander-Poet). Although there is considerable hardship and lack of empathy and concern shown by many...there is a cadre of well intentioned and hard working folks who remind us of the best in human nature. Thanks for balanced view!

mommapolitico said...

Thank you, my Dear, for the incredible work that you did this year, particularly surrounding the oil spill. I am so glad to have found your blog. Keep the faith in 2011, keep fighting the good fight. Happiness and good health to you this New Year, friend.