Friday, December 03, 2010

Please pray for Our Iraqi Family....


I had to remove the some of the posts on Iraqi Family. I realize that there are many of you following this family and praying for them. So many of you have given warmly to them offering them Welcome here. I ask that you hold them in Light and ask for Protection as they are in Crisis. Between Facebook and Twitter and here there are a couple of hundred of you that have been keeping this family in your hearts, and writing to me and offering help and well wishes. For now while they are in crisis I will not be posting any updates, it is unsafe for them and me ( and my son). Please do know that Mama and The Children are very very grateful for all of your help and prayers.

7 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I am terribly sorry to hear this, and hope that light will surround them and deliver them safely to a brighter day. With you there to support them, I know they are in good hands. Take care of yourself, too. Will be thinking of you, and them. Email me privately if there is anything I can do to help.

mbarnato said...

oh my, Allie. Of course your primary concern is your son. I'm very sorry to hear this news. Will picture you surrounded by a bubble of white light. xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Allie, I was so very afraid of this happening. There are so many haters out there. People who read the word Iraq and go extremely stupid. I will keep you all in my prayers of course, and please keep me posted.

tom said...

Hang in there big Red
your friends got your back
Tom

MandT said...

If you get threats don't hesitate to call the FBI. We hold you and the new arrivals in our thoughts.

enigma4ever said...

Oh ...just to be clear my wonderful friends here...the family is suffering from within...for the most part most of those around them I have connected with and educated them past some muslim issues ( and yes there was some of that in their building...but mostly resolved now....) now about the family they have their own internal crisis...partly due to so much stress....very hard to adjust to here...and much more....it is along story...but just please do keep the family in your prayers...all of them...but especially mama and the little ones....thank you for your compassion and insights and prayers and Lught...

enigma4ever said...

ooopps I am tired..sorry...
that was supposed to be LIGHT...