Saturday, November 01, 2008

ENIGMA' S VOTING SAGA CONTINUES AS OF SAT.NITE.....IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL IT 'S OVER....I AM VOTING FOR OBAMA HELL OR HIGH WATER.....READ BELOW...


I am just a Mom...a single mom.. a nurse...a taxpaying hardworking person..I am not rich..BUT I want this Vote to Count..
( Click the title to read more of my ongoing story).

Please read my Post of Wednesday about My Voting Story, Bottom Line my Vote for Gore was NOT Counted I was Caged, and it happened again in 2004 for Kerry. I voted in 2 different States. NOW I am In God Forsaken Ohio....I have had MANY Problems with trying to register to Vote- I thought I voted for Obama in the Primary, and then I learned that I had Problems with My Registration , so the Primary Vote has not been located. BUT I spent months fixing it, getting a NEW State ID Card, Getting a NEW Social Security card, and going to the Board of Elections a total of THREE times since January and multiple trips to OTHER offices,Tthe last time on October 4th. I went to the County Board of Elections WHEN I THOUGHT FINALLY EVERYTHING WAS FIXED....I went on the 4th because the last week of registration I found out the State site had me listed but NOT the County Board of Elections.....While Driving to the Board of Elections I was told that the Obama Campaign would help if I needed it when they called me back. I went to the Board and we checked Everything, and they even gave me a NEW card, nice shiny Plastic Registration Voting Card. I felt Safe and REGISTERED and Ready to Vote.....

An Then Today...

The Obama Person Canvassing Our Neighborhood Found me on the Sheet- BUT I am Registered as MALE....THAT MEANS WHEN I GET TO THE POLL THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS...I WILL BE GIVEN A PROVISIONAL BALLOT....or worse...

If Anyone Knows a Constitutional Lawyer that is working with Obama email me - enigma4ever@earthlink.net. I have Phone calls into the Obama Campaign Voter Protection Line Tonight....and I work tomorrow and Tuesday , But I still want to get this resolved.....Do I seem ANGRY ???? Upset ? Frustrated ? I have spent Many Months trying to get the RIGHT TO VOTE..I have DONE Everything.....I need HELP..and I am fed up....I have voted in every election since I was 18, and I found out in 2004 that my 2000 Vote was Caged, and then again in 2006 I found out that my 2004 Vote was Caged.....I was part of an Investigation in 2004, I filed reports with the right authorities in 2004 when I was there.....But the Bottom Line is that in since 2000 NONE of My Presidential votes have been Counted. I want this Vote to COUNT, and NO I do NOT want an "Provisional Ballot"......I AM SICK AND TIRED OF FEELING INVISIBLE. I WANT THIS VOTE OF ALL VOTES TO COUNT...especially since my teenage son can NOT Vote...

SO I AM TELLING ALL YOU VOTE- GET OUT THERE AND VOTE FOR OBAMA...IN CASE I CAN NOT GET THIS FIXED I NEED TO KNOW I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO GET THE VOTE OUT.....LIVES HANG IN THE BALANCE....VOTE OBAMA....

15 comments:

Mauigirl said...

I can't believe tbey can't get this right. Talk about voter suppression...

Best of luck - your vote MUST be counted, this is too important. I can't believe how incompetent these people are - or worse, they may be doing it purposely.

enigma4ever said...

Maui:::
This is crazy....I have heard other stories from my hood...too...I am pissed...It should NOT be this HARD to vote..we could live in India I think we would stand a better chance of a more honest election....gee...This is too important for all of us...

thanks for letting me vent.....

Fran said...

UNBELIEVABLE! You have got to call the elections people & get this fixed-- this is nuts.
I am so sorry you are having to go through so much to just freaking vote.

It's not like you waited till the last minute to get this squared away either..... you dealt with this like more than a month ago-- to make sure your registration was in order.

You are right a provisional ballot may or may not be counted.

Sorry I do not have contact numbers-- I will do some searching.

Damn this bullshit.

Kellybelle said...

Godforsaken Ohio is right. Damn! I wish I knew something. Can you get down to the Board of Elections tomorrow? They are open 1-5 (I know they are open, not entirely sure on the hours).

Fran said...

Ohio Elections Commission
21 W Broad St # 600
Columbus, OH 43215
(614) 466-3205

Ohio Sec. of State
Toll Free: (877)-767-6446

Obama's website has a report a problem link
http://my.barackobama.com/page/s/vpcreport

Under ACTION/VOTING INFORMATION/UP AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE, CLICK PROBLEM VOTING, THEN ON THE LEFT-- REPORT A PROBLEM.

enigma4ever said...

THANKS FRAN :-)

OBAMA VOTER PROTECTION NUMBER::
216-240-3772

OR VOTER PROTECTION::
STATE OFFICE:
877-643-2759....

AND YES..I called them...the Obama Attorneys are researching and will call me back tomorrow..

Kellybelle::::
thanks...
I get off at 3 PM from work...and I am waiting to hear back the Obama People- I did talk to them tonight....They reccomended I go to the Board and they also said they will try to get me an answer of what to do..

Fran said...

Try the Election Protection website

http://www.866ourvote.org/contact

This is considered the 911 of voting issues... even on the Move on Site as well.

enigma4ever said...

Thanks Fran..
I will try them next- I have filed reports with all the right people...tonight ( just like I did before and they told me how to fix my registration...and I did everything that I was supposed to do..) I am ready to drive to Columbus or DO whatever I need to do..Anything...

I did talk the Obama Voter Protection People tonight- and they said they will run it by the Lawyers tonight...and call me tomorrow.... I will do whatever I need to do...

tom said...

Son of a BITCH
is your local elections board republican run?
damnit

enigma4ever said...

NO...
BUT it was full of corruption- Brunner had a HUGE showdown with them- they were ALL fired the Entire Board- and after 2004 Problems and Bad Behavior- people went to jail-

Geee I wonder why !!!!

So tomorrow I will go there after work...they are open 1-5...and see if I am registered properly- I will NOT accept a Provisional Ballot-...the Obama people told me to go try....tomorrow and if there is trouble I can go try again on Monday.... I will take photos...and blog it...I will keep talking to the Obama people.....

I have worked so hard to fix this...I want this Vote..

enigma4ever said...

as of tonight...
23 Million have voted in 30 states In Early Voting ...
let;s hope that they are being Counted- as they show the lines on the new...

I will go tomorrow and see if I can vote...after work..

Hairball T. Hairball said...

Good Luck Enigma!!

enigma4ever said...

thanks hairball...
I will VOTE....I am not giving up...nope..

Cynthia Rose said...

Good luck! You are in my prayers.

D.K. Raed said...

And of course it's no coincidence that OH is a battleground state. Now you have to even battle to vote there! How many different ways can they FUBAR your vote, Enigma? Geez, this makes me angry.

I'm afraid to think of how long election day is gonna be for you. Have all the phone numbers with you so you can phone them right from the poll station if you have to. I hope their advice is not limited to telling you to show up wearing 6-6's clothes & using a manly voice.

Yes, RFK Jr & Mark Crispin Miller say about 1/3 of Provisional Ballots are tossed out. But IF the day is almost over & you STILL haven't been able to vote, you may have to go this route. It is the ballot of last resort. The Provisionals will go in a big pile and only be looked at if the election is close (which it will be in your state). They become esp important if there is a recount. Remember it is not YOUR failure if you have to use a Provisional Ballot, it is a failure of our voting system.