Thursday, January 04, 2007

Rearranging the Deck Chairs on the Titanic ...Again.




*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

The past few days as we have watched the Dems arrive back in town I have heard Bagpipes, and the Drums as they basically March Back into DC...I can't help it. It is the Scottish in me. Ths pissed off, fed up Scot that says" Yer Enugh Scurring Rund"
( Now say it like you have been down to the pub cussin the Damn King out). I love how Bush has been cery busy rearranging the Deck chairs on the Titanic....But yer, Captn' there are more Bergs out there...

And meanwhile I hear this other Drum in the Background getting louder and louder...oh, that is right that would be the FITZ Drum...Don't forget Fitzgerald comes to town any second to start Scooters Trial. Dum-de-dum.


Mass Bands - Highland Games

2 comments:

enigma4ever said...

rought translation: Enuf Srewing around....no go raise a pint...

enigma4ever said...

early am spelling was sad...

Anyways the Shuffle:
Harriet Meiers Quit this week,
In December Rummy Quit, also last fall Gale Horton left, and Campbone quit, and now we have the Negraponte Shuffle going on , except I am confused because he is taking Karen Hughes place ?

and I know I am forgetting more....