Friday, January 05, 2007

A TRAIN TO SOMEWHERE.....





When one is on a No Fly List , one examines Other Modes of Transportation, of Flight. I am on The List because I was an environmental health activist when I lived out West.I investigated a Large Chemical Company who had many ties to the current Regime.( When my book Silent Fallout comes out you all will learn alot more.It will be out in the next year and a half, before the next election). It is true I also worked on Human Rights Issues as well, because when people are being dumped on that is a Human Right Issue. And I brought some Issues Of Knowing Endangerment to the Federal Government. That led to Federal Investigations. Some were not so happy about these Investigations. They were less than polite. It brought Changes to my life, a journey that I am still on. And somehow even provided me the rather ominous distinction of placing me on a No Fly List. Yet now as Time has passed I have learned that Many are on The List, thousands of wonderful Americans just like me.The funny thing is I have always loved trains, they are beautiful and move with a rythym that stirs my heart. I can hear the Hum of the Land and Beat of the People.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
This song is by Tangerine Dream. I often dream of Trains and riding them. I have taken them all over the Country. If you take the train below you are in for a Beautiful Journey. It you click the title you can take Another Train, a train to a Different Time and Place. Enjoy the Journey, which ever one you take. Because in the end, it is all about the Journey.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Love On A Real Train

3 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Free Dinner for anyone who can name this train ride...

Anonymous said...

The Lake Shore Limited from Chicago to New York City.

sumo said...

I don't know...but it's very nice.