Wednesday, July 11, 2007

When Sirens Call


In Real Life there are not enough Heros and not enough women telling it like it is.....But we have Dusty.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
We have a Hero amoung us....Who Tells it like it is, REAL.
For many years now there is a Blogger from the West who has quietly spurred us on and also written beautifully and skillfully about all that has gone on in this country. She has given us hope and courage , even at the Darkest Points. She has a rich blog full of wonders.She writes with creative passion and with a wit that is sharp and insightful.

About a week ago I was told I had won a Thinking Blogger award over at Lydia Cornells, and that I should choose five other blogs to share that award, 5 blogs that make me Think. I go to Dusty's Site every day just to Think.....and learn and grow, and reclaim a piece of my sanity and also my soul.

She also has created a beautiful site called Sirens Chronicles.....please go visit there as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

.
The Sirens Chronicles

enigma4ever said...

Thank you Anony...and yes, the Button above in my post does not work- for some reason....I have no idea....but thank you..

Anonymous said...

I just read some of the linked Sirens Chronicles. You are on fire over there! Yes, a slow, smoldering fire has just about reached flashpoint (it's about time). Good work by all, you really are Thinking Bloggers. ~~ D.K.

Larry said...

Sirens is a place I go everyday as well. Good site.

billie said...

can't argue with that :)

Anon-Paranoid said...

Congratulations on your Thinking Blogger Award enigma.

I have already added Lydia to my blog links.

God Bless.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award E4E, a well deserved award for someone that makes me feel the emotions you write about. You can tell someone off without sounding crass or bitchy..me on the other hand..

Thank you for all your kind words, your making me blush. Sirens is a work of love. All the writers are passionate about their subjects, which are quite varied. They are all well-read and I thank my lucky stars every day for you and your words here and at Sirens Chronicles.