Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sick of the Obama Hate,GOP Obstruction, Progressive Infighting/Sniping and Teabag Asswipery


I am sick of it...tired of it...disgusted by all of it....sick of being tired of it, and worried by it and the angst. I am boggled by it, confused by it, and not accepting of it.....I refuse to believe that 8 years of Bush Regime left us this broken this tattered, But the damage on all levels is real , is raw, is palpable. We are fractured on so many levels it effects our ability to talk to each other , to problemsolve ,to hear each other .....to reach for healing.DC is going to need alot of Repair work- but I still believe it starts with us....

6 comments:

Cirze said...

You're certainly speaking for me.

Thanks.

S

enigma4ever said...

oh thanks..
I just had to blog it..I try not to be negative...but this past month..wow..

hang in there lady.
we will get through this era of our history...

tom said...

Sick of it ENTIRELY, but we know you are sick of it, and you wear your feelings on your blog sleve

We are all tired of the incessent anti Obama anti healthcare anti reform babblings from the right

Hang in there, finish your book, and remember it's NOT YOUR FAULT
you are NOT a teabagger You are a source of enlightenment and good vibes AND you are a celtic warrior queen

TomInSettle

enigma4ever said...

thank you tom...
I am also just tired of all the infighting amoung progressives and dems and liberals..and
of course watching the shenanigans of the Bluedogs...
it has become a gutwrenching process with no end in sight..
I pray that it gets resolved...
too many lives are at stake..
we are being morally tested, challenged ...
to have compassion...
and take care of each other...
it is such a simple test...

sigh....

tom said...

We are being tested, there is TOO much infighting, too many of the lefties poured their time and money into President Obama hoping he would be a lefty, well he is barely a lefty, but what us lefties have to remember is that President Obama is 100% turnaround from the former misadministration
and that is a fact.
We need to give him space to get things done,
But Truly it did not take long for our side to start trashing our side
sigh
makes me tired
still Joe Lieberman IS a Douche

enigma4ever said...

no one could clean up 8 years of bushmess in 10 months and I have not "judged" obama and because of that I have other Progressives judging me-


I am trying to be patient ( and believe me I am not a patient woman at all)

patient, watchful...supportive and I think all of us are trying to trust..

and that is what is indeed broken...

thanks tom..