Monday, June 27, 2011

Then it Was Monday.....


I have been a little distracted....Ex is visiting Son so excuse the lack of posts...I will be back at in full gear by Wednesday. I have two new posts and a Blog Round Up Coming at you...in the meantime I am sharing my Backporch Lillies and Some Music.....We lost the Big Man last week, and his words and music are haunting me....So here is Some Food For Thought This Monday ::
"Being involved in the well-being and advancement of one's own community is a most natural thing to do." ~~
Clarence Clemons
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{{ Janelle Monae is new with a fiery old Aretha Soul...she will be very famous 10 years from now, her song " Cold War" is very politically charged and poignant in these times.......and John Legend singing Adele's "Rolling In the Deep" sung so raw it brings tears to any ragged soul....}}
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


and



and Clarence Clemons The Big Man and The Boss and E Street Band LIVE 2009...just so on fire...so beautiful..the Immortal "Jungleland"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When people care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul."~~ Langston Hughes

1 comment:

tom said...

Oh my this Jersey boy is gonna miss the big man....Bruce is gonna miss the big man.......thanks for the tunes big guy
I can still hear him playing in Thunder Road..........