Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Proof NBC has Lost It's Marbles.....Click the Title..


Just a Question ? Have they not noticed that Olbermann and Rachel have Great Ratings ? Just a HINT.....BTW so they really do have Geriatric Aspirations.....First the other bonehead move of the week, David -I-Dance-with-the-Turd Blossum Gregory "selected" for Meet The Press ( Russert must be barfing in his grave) and then this....Why not just add Larry King to their line up and call it done ? or hell give Bush a show about Ranching and clearing Brush? WAKE UP CNN, FOX and NBC....WE THE PEOPLE are damn tired your fearmongering and patriotic propaganda....jus sayin'.

{Fine with me...I have not watched ANYTHING at 10 PM on NBC in years...and I love me some Dave Letterman after the News....( Dave's ratings should sky rocket now...}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If it wasn't for Jon Stewart, I would see no news at all....Colbert's good, too!

enigma4ever said...

LOL..
me 2...

Blueberry said...

Letterman is good, and I love Craig Ferguson based on what little I've seen of him.

I only catch snippets of those late shows online - can't stay up for them - unless I go out, and then I'm still not watching them. ;-)