Saturday, December 20, 2008

Robin Williams Rips Bush to shreds....as good as any Shoe Hurling....

Since I didn't have any extra shoes to heave...I am heaving this your way....click the title.....or watch below..and Robin sums up all of this year to a Brit Audience....ALL of it John McCain to Sarah Palin....he nails it....and interesting the Brits get IT- all of IT....

{{{Funny Robin asks WHAT will Bush do now when he leaves office...we talk about that alot here ....I think Bush should have to go work the IKE site, go clear Brush and fight snakes and gators and help those people rebuild their lives....that is just one idea...I have WHOLE lists of What Bush should do after he leaves...but Robin has a few more....}}}

2 comments:

MandT said...

Absolutely delightful!!! Great laugh... :)

enigma4ever said...

I thought we all could use a laugh....a good laugh