Monday, August 28, 2006

KITTY WHEELING

cat wheel by Richard Norton


I found this and was so inpsired that someone took the time to find a way to entertain The Cat....
He looks like he likes it...although if he had a Hamster on it I think he would like it more.

Xena our 10 yr tortoiseshell beauty would laugh at it, she would probally sleep on it.
She was trying to use my Treadmill as a scratching post...and now I had to put a rug down
to protect the Tread, so she sleeps on it....
She loves paperbags and boxes...
But exercise?
Not gonna happen.

3 comments:

meldonna said...

I had a torti once -- I named her Jo-peep because even as a kitten her meow was just a squeek. Grew up to be a good mama kitty, and a little hunter -- always made sure I had a dead field mouse from time to time. That's love.

Anonymous said...

well, how about that...3 years ago this christmas, I adopted a stray tortoiseshell and her surviving kitten...I named mama cat Xena...being a stray, she is a hunter extraordinaire, but fortunately she confines most of her kills to rodents...no need for exercise for this one, she may have put on a couple of pounds since arriving at the happy hunting grounds, but she's just changed from skinny to sleek...

azgoddess said...

they say there are cat people and dog people...

hello my cat person friend...smile