Monday, May 04, 2009

Monday Morning Smile....Enjoy...

Hundreds show up to dance at the Liverpool Station One Morning in February...watch how the Riders react...Beautiful....This was the First "Life is For Sharing" Event....( 2 minutes )

THIS is the 2nd one...13,500 people showed up to TraFalgar Sqaure , thinking they would be dancing....But...wait.....hang on a minute...no...they are going to sing " Hey Jude " together....( this was just last week- April 30th, and is still being edited- this is the May 2nd release- 4 Minutes- a bit choppy- but good....touching...)

and yeah...scroll down for the Weekend Swine Update and other things the end of last week...but I just wanted to give something nice first....instead of being the Doomsday Nurse...have a good day...good start to the week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS....I do have a tiny bit of good news...Watergate Summer ( the Best of ) is being published ( of over 4 years of Blogging the Bush Regime and my random stories as well) and also Silent Fallout, they both should be out by Fall....some really wonderful people are helping make that happen....But do know that it might effect some of my Blogging here...but I hope not...email me if you want to learn more...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quick Note:::
I am updating the Blogrolls on the Side so they are easier to read and access News etc. Please email me if your blog isn't there or you would like it to be- or if you have some ones to reccommend..thanks.

6 comments:

Fran said...

Wow!!!!!! How much fun is the mass Hey Jude songfest gathering????

Love it!

enigma4ever said...

yeah...me 2...watched it twice and the comments videos too...so damn cool..and the funny thing they all thought there were there to dance....not sing...

( that would be like dragging me to Karoke...)

When we went to see Obama,
there were Huge Sing Alongs....often totally unplanned- they would play music and people would sing along--- it happened in the lines and outside and inside...

and then at the 84,000 event here in Ctown- Bruce Springsteen had us all singing " This Land Is Our Land"....and people were crying..and swaying and hugging- it was something....the biggest sing along I have ever ever been too...

We need more events like that....for all of us....

but for now...
enjoy this....

and sing...

;-)

lisahgolden said...

These are such fun videos! Very uplifting.

And congratulations on getting your books published!!!!! That is great! I await details.

Annette said...

Hey I want to know more about the publishing... tell me tell me...lol

Agi said...

Crazy Brits!

enigma4ever said...

about the book...in the Fall ...in the fall...

( and agi...I don't know...I get london urges ;-)