Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Wednesday Songs and Some thoughts....Sublime to Soulful...

Cat Stevens Song with a very sweet homemade video....

( and yeah, the guy does look like the guy from Harold and Maude...really sweet...by the way I do hope Obama's people take Cat Stevens off the No Fly List....he is so talented ....still...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for Something Completely Different...
So I get home last night late from work...6-6 says that Idol was on....and it only "kinda sucked " ( which was him being generous...) and so we stay up and talk..and he told me to relook at the highlights of the episode on Youtube- which of course I did...I have nothing nice to say...at this point I praying that Paula medicates the audience...so Danny ( who I think is indeed talented ) did "Dream On"...Now I have to say that Dream on is a very special song....I bought my very first Real Rock album because of that song....I was 10, that song haunted me for many many days....and years....
So THIS is HOW the Song is Supposed to sound...

So yeah....there are some interesting articles below...About Condi and the 4th grader interrogation, the Cav's, and John Edwards downfall, and more.....I am "distracted" this week- my apologies...

5 comments:

the walking man said...

Sounds like Cat Stevens way back when eh.

D.K. Raed said...

All the Bush people saw was the name Yusef Islam and where he was traveling from. I hope the Obama team is not profiling like that.

ps, I loved Harold and Maude! It was the first movie I'd seen Ruth Gordon in. I wanted that little black hearse he drove, too.

tom said...

Wow, from I've been followed by a moon shadow to DREAM ON ...

cool, you should DJ

enigma4ever said...

I know- I would be great....

;-)

MrsTarquinBiscuitbarrel said...

My first visit to your blog--via Mudflats--but I'll be back. Nice place you got here!. The guy from "Harold and Maude" is Bud Cort. A major adolescent crush of mine!