Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WE NEED HEALTHCARE REFORM, YET TODAY OBAMA IS PUSHING INSURANCE REFORM, 8 NEW RULES FOR INSURANCE COMPANIES..THAT IS NOT HEALTHCARE FOR ALL.

So today I went to the Whitehouse Blog, and it's odd because I have gotten NO Healthcare updates from the Obama Administration since I submitted my story and FIVE dollar Donation for his Health Care Pursuit 2.5 weeks ago. NADA...Nothing, not a single murmur. So today I went to the Whitehouse blog- and wow, really strange- NOW NEW RULES are being pursued ? "Consumer Protections" ????WTF ? And WHO the hell is going to stop the Insurance Companies from doing whatever they want ? They have been denying care and Payments for years - there is NO Protection....there has been NO ONE watching or Caring WHAT they do for years as they rob us blind...

We, 52 Million Americans NEED HEALTHCARE REFORM NOT INSURANCE REFORM...( and yeah, I tweeted the damn Whitehouse...)

Eight Protections ????

4 comments:

enigma4ever said...

Go to Twitter and send a message:::

@whitehouse We NEED the Public Option, REAL Healthcare Reform, NOT Insurance Reform, 14,000/day losing Healthcare NOW, says Uninsured RN

Anonymous said...

Indeed, Enigma. I did my share of petition signing, letter writing and blogging ad nauseam about the need for the health care REFORM (i.e., universal single-payer not-for-profit system). I indeed voted for Obama thinking that maybe this time, finally, he'll get this done...

Instead, we are getting the BS about "consumer protection." That's as far as the "good news" on the subject goes these days.

Sickening beyond belief.

Annette said...

They are doing both.. and we need both.. Insurance has to be reformed also.. Even if the people who have insurance don't think so, they are vulnerable.. and need to be protected or the insurance companies will just dump them worse than they have been doing. Then our public option won't be worth much because it will only be loaded with old sick people and the insurance companies with young healthy people.. so by reforming health care and insurance at the same time, it stops them from doing that. That's why he says they won't be able to keep you from enrolling if you have a pre-existing condition and such as that.. like I said, we need both.. the ones who have insurance need protecting, the ones who don't have it need the public option.. so he is pushing both plans.

enigma4ever said...

Annette::
I hope and pray that he is pushing both...but I am not seeing it or hearing it- thanks to the MSM...

Elizabeth::
welcome..
thank you for commenting...and caring...I too have worked over and over on this and worked very hard to try to get Obama elected...for this reason was one of my main reasons....I do not know what is going to happen...I wish I did...

sorry that I am angst filled on this- it is not just my battle at this point I live in a neighborhood full of it- empty houses, people sleeping in cars, people without healthcare..it is alot to be surrounded by I do my best to help care for my neighbors and co-workers...
but I am very very worried...