Monday, October 06, 2008

Monday Night Music....

"Holding Back the Years"....Simply Red...

The Market dumped as the global repercussions hit....( it was down 800 at one point...and none of us were even shockwaved by it...) and the president gave a "speech" on a tarmac in Texas....a pitiful attempt to reassure no one....and meanwhile McCoot decided that slinging mud is much more important than talking truth about our Diving Economy....30 days to go to Move Us towards a Different Kind of future....

This song reminds me of my son when he was little....I never thought we would have to fight for our children to have a Better Future....He told me the other day he does not remember Clinton much...he is a teen....all he "KNOWS" is Bush....at this point I would walk through fire to bring him Change....

What I saw at the Board of Elections today....all of those people need Change...We are the Change we have been Waiting For...

No comments: