Tuesday, October 21, 2008
"Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage." Maya Angelou
( this quote made me think of Obama....and yes McCain....for very different reasons...)
Paul Krugman writes about the Real Plumbers of Ohio....
My other Favorite Posts of the week....you must go read Distributor Cap.... he really nails it....
And Monday Endorsements went up 112 to 39 ( 26 papers that backed Bush in 2004).
More Updates throughout the day....
PEW 53% Obama to 38% McCain...
CBS Poll 54% Obama to 41% McCain....
TPM Central Poll Update :::
• Gallup: Obama 52%, McCain 42%, with a ±2% margin of error, compared to a 52%-43% Obama lead yesterday.
• Rasmussen: Obama 50%, McCain 46%, with a ±2% margin of error, unchanged from yesterday.
• ABC/Washington Post: Obama 53%, McCain 44%, with a ±3% margin of error, the same as yesterday's numbers. This is the second day of the ABC/WaPo tracking poll, and the first day we're including it in the Composite.
• Hotline/Diageo: Obama 47%, McCain 41%, with a ±3.4% margin of error, compared to a 47%-42% Obama lead from yesterday.
• Research 2000: Obama 50%, McCain 42%, with a ±3% margin of error, unchanged from yesterday.
• Zogby: Obama 50%, McCain 42%, with a ±2.9% margin of error, compared to a 50%-44% Obama lead yesterday.
Adding these polls together and weighting them by the square roots of their sample sizes, Obama is ahead 50.5%-43.1%, a lead of 7.4 points, compared to the 50.5%-43.7% Obama lead from yesterday, when the ABC/WaPo numbers are included in yesterday's total.
This AM on Morning Joe Chuck Todd explained McCain 's losing ground game::
Then this Afternoon Bill Maher sets Chris Matthews straight about Joe the Plumber....and More.
Come to Ohio and Volunteer....if you can..great video...the video just shows Ohio....and what has happened here....
POST BELOW HAS INFORMATION TO SEND CARDS TO OBAMA'S GRANDMOTHER...