Saturday, June 14, 2008

Saturday Night Music....and Thoughts....6.14.08


*********************************
Beautiful isn't it ?.....Know what it is ? see if you can figure it out.....Let me know what you think it is....
I did an early Morning Post over at the Peace Tree....a Poem... It has been a quiet Saturday....fighting a Stomach Flu and a wounded Hand ( thank you to my poor old senile cat).....I am working on my posts for tomorrow...Fathers Day...and trying to update my blogroll....Do look at the Blogroll and look at some New Blogs Added:
Darwins' Dagger,
Substitute Teacher,
The Truffle,
Kellybelle,
Fixer& Gordon,
WeaselDog,
Ghost Dansing,
Will "take-no-prisoner's"Hart.....

Enjoy the Saturday Night Music.....
Midnight Music....
"One the Border" Live Al Stewart....


and a second song....

Tears For Fears "SHOUT" ...live version...


Have a Good Night.....

11 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u should be a DJ

enigma4ever said...

ahhh thanks...
I wish....

2nd song is up...and New Post over at ENIGMA CAFE....
Have a good night friend...

D.K. Raed said...

Oh no, stomach flu AND an injured hand? Take good care, rest up & heal quickly! Meanwhile, I am getting the new little doggie settled in.

cannot figure out WHAT the object is. I was thinking maybe a marble, but it isn't exactly round. Looks like something under a microscope or in a petri dish. All those little white blobs seem important. Hope you'll let us know or it'll drive me crazy!

D.K. Raed said...

OK, E.K. thinks it is a magnified drop of morning dew & that the white specks are sun glints.

kid said...

I can't make U feel better , but listen to Prince "Power Fanatic" and you can feel the love in the world.U make me feel good. Let me know how I can make you feel good.

enigma4ever said...

KId:
thanks...I have not listened to Prince in awhile- you are right- that should help ....( I will come visiting - your cartoons always make me feel better)

DK:::
ahhhh , really good guesses..nope...not a marble...or blown glass...nope not morning dew.hope that little doggie is getting settled....

enigma4ever said...

okay....
end of suspense...
it's a Jelly Fish....

really....

D.K. Raed said...

aaaah, NOW I see it! good one.

The little doggie had a good night. Hope you did, too.

Robert Rouse said...

Ahhhh! You revealed it before I had a chance to guess. Our Australian section of the local Children's Zoo has a great aquarium that includes Jellyfish.

enigma4ever said...

Robert:::
ahhh a Zooman would get it...I didn't..I thought it was blown glass....it is a Darbyshire Jellyfish....

DK:::
glad that doggie is doing okay....good news....

Billie Greenwood said...

Really fun post. Thanks, Enigma. I especally liked the "On the Border" vid.