Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve at the Enigma Cafe




It is Christmas Eve a little after sunset. Santa is sitting over in a Booth by the window, he ordered some coffee (2 sugars and cream) and some apple pie ( with chedder cheese, turns out he is not an alomode man).
This is a short post, I will blog more later. No Snow here by the Great Lake Erie tonight. But I have my Virgin Eggnog and Frank is crooning as I sit here by the Fireplace waiting for cookies to finish baking.And at 8pm I will go make my to-die-for Christmas eve Spaghetti and garlic bread , it is tradition. There is wrapping paper strewn about, our lovely cat Xena is engrossed, playing with gluesticks and batteries ( both I am sure are cat friendly). The dog is asleep in front of my little fireplace, she has laid claim to that warm spot and she is not giving it up.My son is in the other room wrapping up my present, and I am pretending not to know what it is.

All is as it should be.

This is my very best Christmas in a very long time and I am so grateful to all of you for being such a wonderful part of this past year, all of you helped make the Enigma Cafe a place to gather, storm the castle & battle the Evil Regime, cry,console, laugh, cuss, and share. All of you have brought so much to this community, you are an amazing group of people.I carry all of you in my heart and send you Light and Love. E Pluribus Unum is real.

I am praying for Peace and praying that we can end this Iraq Mess soon and bring the Troops Home. The top three videos are dedicated to VETS, the Military far from home, and their families....and to all of us fighting to end the Criminal Regime in the Whitehouse, to bring Peace for one and all.

Namaste.

**** If there is a special song you would like added to the montage below, please let me know, I would be happy to post.****

16 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

Enigma....

I left two comments below. One on the Saturday Night Blogging and the other on the post you set up about my sister.

Please see them when your able and once again,

Thank you and God Bless you.

May you and yours have a wonderful and joyous holiday. Anon-Paranoid

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma....

I left a responce to you under your comment on my site.

Thanks, I'm going to hit the sack now.

God Bless you.

enigma4ever said...

Dear AP: We have a post open for you down below- please feel free to stop there and rest whenever you need, there will be words of encouragement, hope and some advice, and much love ...

TFLS said...

Glad to hear you are having a good Christmas. It is a good Christmas for me too. I miss having snow, though. Winters without snow just seem out of whack to me. Ah well. I have a roof over my head, food in the fridge and there are presents under the tree. All in all I have precious little to complain about. Be happy, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like your Dog and Cat have things under control.:) We leave the wrapping paper in piles for a couple hours especially for our cats. We "threw away" our littlest cat one year!:) We were picking up paper by the arm loads....suddenly we heard "MEAOW!!" from the trash bag! We pulled some paper back out, and one very disgruntled kitty appeared!)

Um...send over some of that spaghetti & Garlic bread, please?:)

Peacechick Mary said...

What would we have done without you? You and your cafe are very important to me and many others. Enjoy your day E4E!

Coffee Messiah said...

Thanks as always and let's hope next year will indeed be a better one!
No snow here in Indy-anna either, but supposed to get an inch or 2 later!
My Best to you and your Son!

sumo said...

Merry Christmas Enigma and to your son also. Glad you are snuggled in warm and I think the Spaghetti tradition is a lovely one. Glad to have found your end of the blog world and I enjoy your visits muchly. Enjoy!

enigma4ever said...

SUMO: Thank you so much...it is a warm cozy christmas...just what we needed. Hope you and yours are cozy too....Glad that you are in Blogatopia as well..,You have brightened many a day this year.

Coffee Messiah: I hope you do get your snow..Best to you and yours..Have a merry Holiday..Been lovely to have found you this year...

Peacechick: Where would we be without all of us?? Bloggers made a huge impact this year and we can do more next year.Merry Christmas. Peace..

Kvatch: Happy Holidays to you and yours, safe travels dear Frog...Thanks for all of your amazing bloggering this year...

FLS: Where would be without you....So good that we all found each other this year...Hope your Holidays are wonderful and Joyful...namaste.

Future: The story about your kitty was a riot...hmm better check the trash before I take it out??? hehe...Hope your holidays are restful and full of happiness. Namaste.

Be back Later,,,in the meantime....nog & football and Cookies & and other goodies..and time with friends and family ...this is what I wish for all of you..

Spadoman said...

Wow, Spaghetti! We had some home made pizza.

A Merry Happy Peace to you too.
(where's that missletoe?)

Thanks for thinking of the Vets and serving folks and their families. God bless us, every one.

PTCruiser said...

Merry Christmas, Enigma.

DivaJood said...

E4E, keep the Virgin Egg Nog flowing, and I pray for peace. And yes, Judy Garland's version of "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" may be my favorite Christmas song of all. It is heartbreaking.

Namaste.

Libby Spencer said...

Namaste Enigma and a Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!
-Justin

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Enigma,
Judy Garland is the only one who truly captures the spirit of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.

Ummm, homemade spaghetti and garlic bread. I will have some weekend cooking to do.

Thanks for your contributions to our community, we keep each other's spirits high and keep us moving one foot forward. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Peace.

enigma4ever said...

TO Pursey, Spado, PT, Justin,Diva and LIbby:
Thank you so much for coming by and wishing me a Merrry Christmas...thank you for all that you do to keep the Bloggerdom rolling along...eat up on the Spaghetti and cookies we have much to do in the New Year.....thank you....