Friday, December 22, 2006

FRIDAY DECEMBER 12.22.06 AND CHRISTMAS BLOGGING


A note to Readers, the next couple of days will be a bit cluttered, kind of like what the cat did to the wrapping paper. An assortment of Memories , Photos, Cards, Reciepes and Music scattered across the floor. I will try as best possible to post some songs in the Morning and some more in the eve and some Stories and Thoughtpieces during the day. My theme is PEACE.

( I need a break from the Emperor and his foolishness, and maybe you are do too....)

So please enjoy the Friday Morning Songs, there is some majestic Handel's Messiah, soulful Nat King Cole, Elvis (of course),Bing and Bowie (yes) and even Seasame Street ( Bert and Ernie). And after dinner there will be more tunes.

And as you wrap present, sip nog, or trim your tree ....remember...
Time is a Gift....

10 comments:

Anon-Paranoid said...

enigma....

I just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Joyous Happy New Year.

Always keep a fresh pot of coffee on as I never know when I'll be by and I do like my coffee.

God Bless you.

Peacechick Mary said...

Ah, thank you so much E4E. You do take such good care of all your guests here at the cafe. I'll be around, but if you are not - take very good care of yourself. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

In case you missed it on TeeVee...

A Charlie Brown Christmas
Complete (26mins)

DivaJood said...

We're singing Christmas Carols for the Disturbed at my blog. C'mon over, I'm serving hot chocolate.

vanillabirdies said...

Oh you hold the key to my mother's heart. Elvis, Elvis, Elvis!

Having a miserable day or two feeling ill but your blog made me smile. And scrolling down the page I smiled more.

Thank you Enigma :)

Have a wonderful Christmas

Anonymous said...

true. time is an invaluable gift that we don't give enough of. i don't mean to useless, meaningless tasks- i mean true time of ourselves to our loved ones. it is priceless. happy holidays to you and yours.

Tina said...

My personal wish for this holiday is peace, as well. Let's hope we both get our wish. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your's... and let's all make a real effort to take care of each other in 2007.

Anonymous said...

You've provided some great traditional Christmas music by some classic singers, Enigma.

However, the holidays just wouldn't be complete without our President singing his Yuletide song.

The Twelve Days of Whoopsmas

Happy Holidays & Peace,
Cosmic

Anonymous said...

Time is a Gift....
Most assuredly. "Today is a gift. The past is gone forever. The future isn't yet here. There's only today. That's why it's called The Present." Unknown. And thank you for all the entertainment over the last year!

enigma4ever said...

You all left such wonderful goodies, I will stop by later and be sure to go calling around...Peace and love to all