Saturday, December 23, 2006

Saturday Nogging & Blogging....12.23.06




*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
"But one may profit in knowledge and even insight, but for the hearts release, one must treasure the friends, that is the meaning and the essence, that is the goal of living life."
Unknown


So Today is Saturday the 23rd.
I will be in and out today wrapping presents, drinking nog and extricating The Cat from The Tree.Today is more Music....and Cheer..and Peace. Love and Nog to you all...
Hugs to all as well...
Hug the One You are With....

I am still looking for that Mistletoe darnit.....
I am hoping The Cat didn't drag it under then bed...
Again.

Stop In and have a sit, tell us what You Want For Christmas.....


( Pssssst....Someone left some beautiful cookies on the counter...I have a hunch someone sent them over from the Smashing Party over at the Gay Agenda....you must go visit Lola when you have the chance.Mel is judging The Contest I am sure she will keep us posted on the Results)

12 comments:

Blue said...

Enjoy the festivities!
For Christmas I'd love a heaping serving of Peace, Love, Truth, and Justice!

Anonymous said...

Mornin' E,

I just ran into this gem!

Things that make you go "Awwwww, soooo cute!".

Anonymous said...

have a sit, tell us what You Want For Christmas.....
...An America with the Great Divide replaced by the Great Provide...

...A place to hide and rest our battered souls from the MSN, before the New Years avalanche starts...

...A world within which Religion was only a Belief, not a weapon of war...

...For you to continue your educational, amusing, and thought provoking ways for another 365 days...:)

Spadoman said...

Salud! A nog with you. Peace my friend.

Anonymous said...

My Christmas Wish for the world (via The Youngbloods):

"C'mon people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try and love one another
Right Now"

and yes I still do believe ... Love is All You Need ~~ D.K.

Peacechick Mary said...

No nog for me, thank you, but I will munch a cookie or two.

Anon-Paranoid said...

I'd like prayers for my sister. My niece called me today and told me she was back in the hospital with a bad infection.

She's been receiving chemo for her cancer and last tuesday they had too take her to the hospital. She was dehydrated and would all of a sudden while talking become lucid in her speech.

I will be seeing her tomorrow and probably Christmas Day too.

Also seeing our troops come home. No more blood for oil.

God Bless all.

Anonymous said...

Yoo hoo.

enigma4ever said...

You all posted such wonderful things...and wishes for the ol'Stocking...wouldn't it be nice if Santa was loading his sliegh right now with all of these GoodThings ? So good to see all of you I will make rounds today on the 24th...

( ANon- please see I did a seperate post for you...as I lit candles tonight, I did pray for you, your sister and your family. there is nothing harder than Battling such disease at Christmas. if you need anything we are here for you...the Blog Circle sends much light and prayers...)

Spadoman said...

Smoke and prayers to Anon.... for peace and courage and all that it may be as it needs to be.

Mitakwe Oyasin

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

I wish for peace on earth. I wish for a way to end poverty, hunger and lack of medical care for people all over the world. I wish for humanity to be restored in those who support war.
Happy Birthday, Jesus, Christmas is here.

Anon-Paranoid said...

Thank all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers. I left a post below on the one enigma left for me.

May you all have joyous and happy holidays. And may we one day soon have our troops brough home safe and sound.

But more important is that one day there will be Peace on Earth for everyone.

God Bless you all.