Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Republicans in Withdrawl....


I am sorry....but this article made me laugh...and smile..and nod, not that I laugh at anyone's "pain", but I think some of their "pain" is self induced,and due to a lack of reality....click the title....Boehner ( pronounced Boner here in Ohio....) always rushing to the mic to complain and snivel and whine, he is a symptom of a larger problem...I really don't think the Repugs understand that they LOST....I really want to send him a pacifier and tissue...and tell him to get OVER IT....Here I am in Ohio , a state that is losing jobs by the handful by the hour....and he threw the package on the floor.....He needs Some Kind of Reality Check...

3 comments:

Annette said...

They all need a reality check.. like losing their jobs next year... lol

enigma4ever said...

yeah...that would definently help...

enigma4ever said...
This comment has been removed by the author.