Friday, February 06, 2009

WHO Should be nominated to Fix Our Health Care Mess ?....now that Daschle is Out....I am rooting for Someone to ask Dr.Howard Dean...


I am encouraging people to write and call and leave messeges at Obama's website...because FOX is busy touting WHO they want....any guesses WHO they Want ????oh come on....

Okay I will Break the suspense....FOX is busy Pushing Romney's name back into the spotlight.....Okay- the idea of this Elite Self Serving Pious VO5 headed creep in such a critcal position will have me scraping vomit from my keyboard for days......urgh.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is the thing when the Obama's took their O Train Tour...they saw people like me...standing out in the Cold....We have been Out in the Cold TOO LONG...we don't need more Rich Men in Suits deciding OUR Fate....there are people dying Waiting for Someone to fix this HealthCare Mess....

Okay some other ideas....Wexler ? ( wow he would so kick ass...) hmmm, how about Boxer ? HOW about Dean ?
This whole article explores How there is a movement afoot to get Dean....

3 comments:

Dr. Know said...

Before going to MA in Sept '06, I looked at the state mandated heath care plan. You do NOT want Romney anywhere near health care - unless, of course, you're more interested in profits for insurance companies than you are actual health care.

Interestingly, MA is apparently where our favorite post turtle picked up his prickish obsession of cajoling various mayors about filling potholes - the entire state's road system IS a pothole; except for that 22 billion dollar boondoggle/porkfest crumbling beneath Boston - Courtesy Bechtel/Parsons Brinckerhoff, et al.

billie said...

f**k sake- are you kidding? romney? omg. howard dean definitely.

enigma4ever said...

Betmo::
I am not kidding...I saw FIVE articles on Willard the Prick and HOW wonderful he would be..one in the Christian Science Monitor...oye...me I'm for Dean...

DrKnow:::
yup....the Big Dig...another of Willards great moments....( Can't you see him running with Caribou Barbie in 2012 ?)