Monday, January 07, 2008

Hope On Fire ..Monday 1.07.07


************************************
This is What Hope Looks Like. This is what it looks like when we come together. Obama has managed to Galvanize people who were devastated, heartbroken, and even apathetic. Too Bad the MSM forgot to show these photos. We were not supposed to Hear This Man...Go to You Tube listen to Him.Read the "Audacity of Hope"....Each Chapter in this book has WHO he is from the Constitution to Family to World Beyond Our Borders to Race to Values.

This Man Knows WHO he is , and Knows What he is meant to do. He has Compassion, and Hope and he has had it the WHOLE time, that is WHY I have his 2004 Convention Speech linked on the Post above. also on the Sunday post be sure to see the amazing Linked Video of 2 Undecided Women. Each Post has Links. Cspan has Edwards and Obama's Speechs, please see them, especially the Meetings with People, the Q&A parts. Do go to Obama 's website and read all about WHAT he wants to do and WHO he is. Also see the RFK Video I have below, and see how we need another Voice like Bobby Kennedy, and that the Young People, Our Children, see THAT in him.

He leads today in ALL Polls, ALL. Double Digit. Edwards is neck and neck with The Hillary "Machine".(That is what she calls herself, so do her "people" and the Media ). I don't want a Machine. I want Humanity to return to Our Country. Her Experience is that she was a DC Wife, a First Lady, that is NOT enough.( If that was Enough, Laura Bush could be president). Hillary is now running Negative ads In New Hampshire. None of us need More Negative Anything. We have had enough Rovian Tactics to last a century.

And yes, I am rooting for him to run with a Solid Team, and with John Edwards by his side. Obama/Edwards 08

We can Dream. We Can Hope. We can have Change. We Can.....

9 comments:

enigma4ever said...

ooops...I forgot to say this Photo is from Oakland this Fall, I will put NH aerials when I have them...( hopefully soon).

I will post updates in this thread all day.

( I blogged the California Fires and updates...I guess this is a different kind of fire...one that will inspire us....)

MandT said...

We just can't seem to shake an intuitive distrust of Obama. Read Joe Bageant's take on it. What do you think? http://www.joebageant.com. Peace

enigma4ever said...

Well, first off, when you say "we", you mean you ? or "Some" Americans ? or we as "we" Americans...

I think because Obama is "new ", yes, there would automatically be every reason to distrust him...even his name I think for some people presents challenges, because it sounds "foriegn", and that for Some Americans that alone is too much of a problem...

For Others, he is not a Known Entity, A Known DC Insider....Part of why I have been bloggin about him is because I think to be honest while the media was enthusiastically stomping for Hill , and he and Edwards both got very short thrift ......I got to KNOW him was ALOT of cspan and alot of reading- alot of online papers, HIS BOOKS- BOTH are excellent for getting to KNOW HIM- the "Audacity of Hope" and "Dreams of My Father" , and also listening to people, neighbors, college kids , even my son- pointing out that he is a Catalyst for Change- that he talks about things that matter-
MLK , the Sufferage Movement....

My son pointed out that he does not talk Change- he IS Change....He is a "Movement"....

But I will be honest, to a large degree, I have for FOUR years have been an Edwards supporter...I have liked Obama, but I wasnt convinced....but then I watched him and his wife to a degree, I watched YOuTube footage of them in Iowa, I watched them talking WITH people TO People, embracing their problems, and offering Compassion and SOLUTIONS......for me when I watch cspan it is WHEN a speaker leaves the stage- that is when I am riveted- because then you see the person- NOT just a "good speech"....

Even watching the Debates...I watch him..watch how thoughtful he is....there are NO scripted answers...he is thinking things through...and for me I want to know that Leading is a CEREBRAL process...

and Finally for me- as a nurse, I want to HEAR that there is a path to Healing....because as a Country we have been on Life Support for monthes.....okay years....

Mandt_ I am sorry to be so long winded....But I did think about it....and wanted to give a careful answer....because I have spent alot of time thinking on it..and alot of heartbroken sleepless nights assessing what we as a Country NEED.....WE THE PEOPLE need...

namaste.

Larry said...

Notice how neocons Pat Buchanan and Dan Abrams are downplaying Obama, and crying about the press piling on Hillary.

enigma4ever said...

Larry:
So funny that you said that...
I too thought the same thing- and remember NINE days ago they could not kiss Hill's pantsuits enuf !!!

Do they think we forgot ????

lordy....and the photo here and the videos over on Obama's site.....LINES and LINEs of people....they are not there for ANYTHING but the MEESEGE and the man...NOBODY waits in cold icey damp lines like that for NO reason....

There is Something Happening HERE..and it is HUGE...

Larry said...

Buchanan hates anything Democrat which must explain his sudden affection for Hillary.

enigma4ever said...

Larry...most of CNN and MSNBC has seen to be in deep mourning over this...they really did want to coronate her...and it was wrong,...it is up to the people to decide,,,

Larry said...

If Hillary scrapes out second place in New Hampshire they will probably declare she is on her way back to the top.

enigma4ever said...

Hmmm, you are right Larry....

BUT I am hoping and praying that People saw the CRY Moment for what it was....or is.. a SHAM...

( sympathy voters...are they gonna vote for someone just because you feel sorry for them????that is NOT Presidential ??? Noooo NH Folks are smarter than that....the Granite State...Strong Stoic People... )