Thursday, May 01, 2008
I know that I have been beating Healthcare issues like a dead horse ...BUT......that is the way of it. As a Nurse I have to focus on this issue, it is too important , 50 Million People without Healthcare is a Crisis.
So MORE Questions about Hillary's Health Plan :::
(1) IF She is SO GOOD at the Health Care Plan- WHY did she bomb so bad in the 1990's....and could it be because she had relationships with Drug Companies and Insurance Companies ?
(2) People need to ask her WHY 10% of their Income is an Acceptable Cap Amount ( I have seen her say this on campaign speechs on CSpan)
(3) HOW Much do the Senators pay for the Socialized Medicine they recieve ? Which Companies provide their Federal Coverage, and couldn't that coverage be expanded for ALL ?
(4) IF she does believe in Universal Healthcare for All, Should people with Medical Conditions and Pre-existing Conditions
have to pay MORE than everyone else ? ( or should they just be denied like they are now ?) And Companies that Cancel Coverage on people- shouldn't they be Penalized ?
(5) Would Medical Bureaucrats be Making the Decisions ? or would Medical people be able to Consult and work on the Changes ? ( because Nurses and real doctors in the Field were not consulted last time).
(6) Is HER Plan about MANDATORY INSURANCE....VS. Universal Healthcare, there is a BIG difference...Remember that.
**CLICK THE TITLE AND WATCH MICHEAL MOORES VIDEO ABOUT HILLARY'S PLAN THE FIRST TIME.....( I realize we can blame Hill and Bill for the Failure in the 1990s....)
**** Also it was mentioned in the thread below...DO SEE Frontline Episode : Sick Around the World....