Saturday, August 30, 2008

BREAKING STORY ON THE VP CHOICE :::MUST READ.....

Bloggers and Underground Internet Newspapers have been working a story that Alaskans had been voicing concerns about....All of us want the Truth. All of us are sick of being lied to and preached to by the Repugs...Click the Title....

The Repugs will lie to us about WMD's....well, what else will they lie about .....and use to manipulate to win an Election ?

As a Mom and a Nurse, there are Certain things that the Truth Must be told, and we have Questions they must be answered. We need to end this Era of Propaganda.

Read the Article , it raises some very Interesting Questions and Issues that some of us were already pondering...

4 comments:

Ingrid said...

is it about trooper gate? I think that republicans will be very concerned with her, not the Rove neocons..they might have a job for her.. still, part of me thinks that no one else was willing to join up with Mccain..

anyhow..gotta go..wanted to quickly come by to say got your message will respond to it later..am looking to post just one more Aaron Nevile song..I had wanted to share that one with you as it is my favourite of him..and finally found it..
anyway, before I turn in, I'll think of you and your big heart and I'll email you back tomorrow , I have too much to say and it'll take too long,

hugs

Ingrid

enigma4ever said...

No trooper gate- no - click the title....it is the story that the Alaskans wanted us to poke , prod and break .....there have been questions for monthes...go over to my Questions blog....

I don;t like being lied to...

Anonymous said...

Mike found this earlier today & I haven't had time to blog it, excellent (comments are good too):

TEXT

Just too weird for words.

enigma4ever said...

thanks...Mudflats is on my blogroll...good one..Excellent thanks you2..