Friday, August 22, 2008

It is Not Always Bad News At 3am, So in the Middle of the Night on the Internets the News is , yup.....it's Mitt


**************************************
OMG......Really ??? But Rudy and Joey Lieberman must be crying somewhere...Two Close "Sources" leaked this Gem ( I guess they are not "close" friends anymore , eh?) So this will be The Ticket? Really ??? ( Click the title to read the Huffpo update).

So I told 6-6 , because he was still up ( hey ,it's hot here in Ctown tonight- not good sleep weather). And we both stayed up watching the Olympics....So he said " Nooooooo, Really ?!! Wow, this will be better than Christmas, they will be fighting like Cats and dogs- Willard and Granpa McMansion.....holy crap".....( Sorry but teens always get it right). I look at them together- and all I see is a pissed off Walmart Greeter and a used car Salesman....( and you all wonder why I have heartburn).So Willard and Granpa- Let's get those Damn Debates started and we can See WHO is More "Elite " Now.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

14 comments:

Randal Graves said...

You can land a 747 on those shoulders. And inside that skull, there's so much unused space.

enigma4ever said...

OMG.....Randall you gotta write stand up...that is the BEST line I have heard yet....

jmsjoin said...

i 100# believe it will be Romney. Being from Boston I will tell you ha happily destroyed our State and is proud of what he did, wanting to do it to the whole country. Be very scared! He is ruthless!

enigma4ever said...

I am not scared- he is an Absolute shithead..and Everyone that watched the debates and your state- KNOWS it...so he has Money- so what...

He also has a record of Fucking up...so that can be laid out easily...and he sucks at the Debates...
and he is hated my MANY repugs- including the Poor red vote in south- and he is not loved by Evangelicals, Independents or Christians either....so let's just watch what happens....

and yes, he and McCoot do NOT get along- there as much Chemistry there as Dog Shit stuck to my flip flop.....They may be Stuck with each other- but it ain't pretty.....

have hope Patriot...

enigma4ever said...

typo- BY many repugs...
( lord have mercy NO repugs are mine !!!!)

Bradda said...

It's true that he did a dandy on the state of MA. He's a walkin shill and I would love to see him as the VP for McSame.

jmsjoin said...

enigma
You have to have hope it is what makes you want to keep on keeping on. I will always have it!

enigma4ever said...

well good..now go watch the New Obama Ad fro Florida that I posted.....

Fran said...

Mitt in the #2 position.... a fundy Mormon- they fought like cats & dogs in the debates.
Now they are buddies? Yuck.

Missy said...

"all I see is a pissed off Walmart Greeter and a used car Salesman"

I LOVE that.

But what's up with YouTube tonight? None of the videos are working.

I'm bummed. Man, I finally make it over and I can't see the goods.

enigma4ever said...

Try again...try with Safari? ( I have been having a hellish time with Firefox ) email me if you are still having trouble...

( I think folks are on the Internets tonight..sites are busy too...that might be it ?)

Missy said...

that might be it; it seems to be off and on.

enigma4ever said...

I had trouble watching it too...believe me- that is a good sign ;-)

( means the TUBES are cooking ;-)

Unknown said...

In fond memory of the tormented pet, Seamus the dog, I proclaim that Mitt=Shit.