Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally Friday....Finally.

"Not only is another world possible, she is on her way. On a quiet day, I can hear her breathing."Arundhati Roy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Yeah, My kitchen window....and yes, Note to self- Sun Catchers do indeed make great Kitty toys...so there are only 3 left out of about 8....Too bad the reflection blocks seeing the morning glories on the other side...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So I stayed up way too late working on Silent Fallout...I suck at editing, that is what I learned. Anyways, at 3am I hopped over to Huffpo to see if any good news or Mansions had fallen out of the sky...and VOILA....yup...See Below... So NOW things are about to get pretty damned interesting....Screw the Olympics, let's bring on those Debates, NOW I am ready.....

So Down below, there is a Trailer of Micheal Moore's latest Documentary, that comes out today Nationwide, " Trouble the Water"....it looks very very good. And then there is plenty about McMansion and his lovely week, and some great videos ( boy it's great that I can baptize him daily with new names.).

And if you get a chance do visit the Men of Blogatopia Blogs....the roundup this week...and then do go see Mandt he has a Post and a Video about our VETS he made that are astounding....haunting.
  • AgitDiaries

  • Music David Bowie " This is not America"

    Friday Wisdom:
    "The Grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for." ~Allan K.Chalmers

    "If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."~Antoine De Saint- Exupery
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    NEW OBAMA AD From DNC in Florida- Excellent ad showing HOW McCain really LIVES- the Houses, expensive shoes and the Planes....Enjoy and share...

    9 comments:

    Christopher said...

    I'm hearing the announcement may not come today but will instead come tomorrow morning early.

    Team Obama doesn't want anything to dislodge the story of the Old Coot not knowing how many houses he owns, from the top of the news cycle.

    Now that sources confirm McCain has selected Mitt "Willard" Romney as his veep (another rich white guy with several homes), Obama has a chance to effectively paint the Old Coot as an elitist and a member of the GOP country club crowd.

    enigma4ever said...

    I think Team Obama is right- and McCoot is desperate to get it off the public radar ( yeah , well too bad)...

    Now the rumors here was that Portman was the Pick for McCoot...so this Willard twist is soooo interesting- but he is also having money problem- with more going out then coming in...so maybe that is what was the reason to pick him...but man this is going to be very interesting....

    ( oh, and about the scary letters and the "white powder" by 3am they were deemed NOTHING...very very interesting..and odd)....

    Christopher said...

    Who is Portman?

    Never heard of him or her.

    Christopher said...

    Enigma,

    BTW. Are you live-blogging the convention starting Monday?

    I promised these people I know to participate in an Energy Policy teleconference for the first hour, so I'll be out of pocket.

    If you're live-blogging things, I'll check in here once I'm through.

    DivaJood said...

    Lovely window! I've been so swamped getting set up with the new agency, have had zero time to visit. Just popping in to say hello.

    Mariamariacuchita said...

    Hey, enigma, lovely suncatchers...a few days ago, Rush offered that Mitt was the man McLoot should go with. I'd hate to hear Rush preening on his show today. Cannot wait for the debates...

    enigma4ever said...

    Maria_Maria::
    yup..the debates...for sure..bring them on ...and NO Cones of Silence this damn time eh? Yeah. I think it is a Money decision- and that he thinks that people respect mitt cuz of his Money......( I think he might be wrong...)

    Diva:::
    thank you ..soooo good to see you, I hope that new Home Agency is going smoothly for you- so amazing you are making such a big transition, very brave lady....

    Christopher:::
    I think I will be liveblogging different parts of it- and I will post each day WHAT part I will be liveblogging and when....I hope that helps...but for the most part I am not working next week. And NO research, and No book either....I am definently committed to liveblogging as MUCH as possible....
    Rob Portman - is some big repug figure here- very respected for his $$$$ prowess- he had some job in the State Heirarchy- ( I don't know enough to fully understand- and I came late 2005- so I am a little fuzzy about the details - but I do know that he meets with McInsane when he comes here)

    Okay..off to walk the dog it is 92....and a Gazillion Humidity and the weather people say that it feels awful cuz of the DEW Point ( which I have no idea what that is...)

    Later folks...share the tea..

    Christopher said...

    They're printing OBAMA/BAYH bumperstickers in Kansas, MO.

    I don't know if this means anything but I thought I'd pass it along.

    Better Bayh than Chet Edwards -- puke.

    enigma4ever said...

    I called the HQ today to check and make sure 6-6 was on the Text list....(cuz we never got a confirmation email ),,,,,anyhoo they were very nice - I could hear about three different TV stations in the background- and she laughed and said " we don't know either- we all are waiting for a Text too...."

    Biggest secret this year eh???