Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Song Honoring the Lumber work at Dick Small's Place....

( Yeah Click the Title it is the Lumberjack Song by Monty Python....ahhhhh) and yeah go see Dick and hear his Lumber story...
  • Dick Small's Blog
  • 5 comments:

    Christopher said...

    Dick is an absolute mess.

    enigma4ever said...

    he is a funny guy...another North New Yorker....

    Ingrid said...

    ehm..as a Canadian I take exception to that eh??

    Ingrid

    Ingrid said...

    interesting blog...man that blogroll (even though mine is still tucked in my 'favourites') is just getting longer and longer..

    have somethin' to show you E at my site..take your pic.. was not in the mood for 'dedicating' other than just 'the one'..
    hugs

    Ingrid

    enigma4ever said...

    I'am a lumberjack and that's okay...dum-de-dum ....
    I now have this song stuck in my head...
    I always thought this song is about North Wash state....
    ( he does mention the Columbia River etc...)