Saturday, March 07, 2009

Saturday Night Amazing.......

( who says that Big Guys can't dance ? click the title to see more about the dance off between the B-Ball greats....and yeah, It's Saturday night and I am home watching the Cav's and Youtubing.....it's a good night....)

and sometimes you just need U2...." Miracle Drug"....

And More U2...."City of Blinding Lights"....now here's the thing in August when Obama came out at the Convention and again when he won the Election....there was this Introduction Song that was played...and I kept asking 6-6 WHAT is that song, I KNOW I recognize it...and he laughed and said I had to figure it out on my own...so tonight....I had a Ahhhhh Haaaaaa Moment....Enjoy....it is a great song....truly great....

Obama's Speech from Grant Park November 4th 2008
And here is Obama's Speech from the DNC Convention August 2008. ( and yes, you can here the U2 Song as he comes out). I listened to these two speechs and it really hit me that he did indeed KNOW that things were bad....and let's be honest, alot has changed since Summer 2008......we are in Hard Times....and he was ready to go there with us...he did know. I really believe that.I started thinking on this at work, an older black man said " he Knew we were in trouble in the summer, he knew how bad things were, how could he not know? traveling around the country ? Name one place he went that was Not Hurting ????" We both stopped and looked at each other ....in silence.

1 comment:

Annette said...

Yes, he is very smart and very fore sighted. That's why it is so hard for the repukes to beat him even now.. he thinks so far ahead. He is still doing it. The media is having problems with it too.. they can't keep up with him either.. he stays a step ahead all the time and they are going nuts...lol