Wednesday, April 09, 2008

"BODY OF WAR" PREMIERES TODAY IN NYC AND OTHER CITIES AND CLICK TITLE TO SEE TRAILER


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Phil Donahue's Film is amazing....and so is all the music and the trailers....There is a CD with the Music, and also much info and trailers on YouTube.....It is the story of VET Tomas Young, and how he enlisted after 911, wanting to make a Difference , and ended up in Iraq, in an unarmed Humvee, shot, paralyzed.....Forever Changed....Came home and at Walter Reed came to Many Realizations....Really Beautiful, Heartrending Film - released this month in many cities....Support the VETS, and support Tomas....

( When it comes out on DVD send a copy to your Rep.....Also do read the first comment below....and Click the Title of the posts below to hear Eddie Vedder's "NO MORE " song....)

4 comments:

Tom said...

SEE VIDEO and Help the antiwar efforts of Tomas Young and others

Promoting this film helps the antiwar movement. I interviewed Phil Donahue in this Representative Press Video, please help amplify his efforts and my efforts, get this video to others. It is important that good crowds show up at the theaters. WEDNESDAY, APRIL 9 the movie is showing in NY and Donahue and the co-director will be there. Spread the word.
See VIDEO: See Body of War, Hear Body of War * Part 2

I want Phil Donahue's appearance in my video to have been productive so I am really trying to get this video maximum exposure.

enigma4ever said...

Dear Tom<
Thank you for posting your comment and I will be moving this post to the top of the page as the Movie Premeires today in NYC....thank you for reminding me....

And thank you for your links- with your permission I will add you to the Blogroll....

Dusty said...

I have the Bill Moyers journal from two weeks ago up on Sirens which was devoted entirely to this documentary. It was very moving and I still get goosebumps when I think of it. I hope to see the documentary..but I don't know if its coming to my little city.

enigma4ever said...

Dusty:
Thanks, for that I will look for the Bill Moyers interview on PBS.....http://www.bodyofwar.com/, should have info as it spreads across the Country....I hope it comes far and wide....Donahue has been going on alot of shows- MSNBC, etc. I am hoping that it gets even more notice after it debuts in NYC tonight....I think I missed that on Sirens- I will head back and read..thank you....