Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I HAVE A QUESTION : IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING TROUBLE READING THE COMMENT MODERATION LETTERS?


*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
I have been having a really hard time reading the Comment Verification Words, and I have been failing reading them properly and so over the past week...I have been having a hard time getting it right so that I have even had to give up on some of my comments....the letters recently seem more blurred, squiggly, and mishapened....

Is anyone else having this trouble ?? Or do I just need my vision checked ?

7 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

Me, too. Whew! I thought it was just me. Not only are they too squiggely, they are different thicknesses and some letters are bunched too close together. The human eye is amazing, but it is very tiring to stare at two vv's and ponder if they are really one w. I especially don't appreciate it when I guess wrong a couple times & my comment gets eaten. I sure hope this isn't leading back to "smentia".

enigma4ever said...

oh phew...I really thought it was me...it is giving me really bad headaches too...

billie said...

yes- they suck. not only have i had problems but one of my readers emailed me a response to a post because he couldn't read them enough to post. i usually have to try at least twice. i am all about keeping spam at bay but come on.

enigma4ever said...

I have not been commenting as much anywhere- because I can't get my comments to post because of this...

Fran said...

Me too! The letters are just too jumbled & similar letter easily mistaken.

Melting-- they are meltiiiing on the page
What a world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D.K. Raed said...

i think it this keeps up, I will try removing word verification from my blog for a while. if my troll comes back, I will have to reinstate. The letters do look like they are melting, melding into each other. What is the purpose?

Christopher said...

No problems here.

But the stories I could tell you about Wordpress lately!

It's enough to make me think about switching to Movable Type.