Friday, April 18, 2008

FIRST FLAGPIN PROTEST SERVED TO ABC IN BURBANK TODAY 4PM:GO TO CROOKS&LIARS FOR DETAILS

Today there is a Protest Planned at the ABC Burbank Studios Honoring the Craptastic Debate and Party Favors are being awarded, FLAGPINS will be given to ABC Employees. There is Nothing Worse than "Patriotism" Shown with Crappy Metallic Pins made in China.

I have 2 Thoughts:
(1) Where is Hillary's Damned Flagpin ??( Which Begs the Question How Come the Media has Never asked her or Bill this Assanine Question)

(2) Is it me, but whenever I watch CSPAN it is always the Repug DC Fella's Sporting the Shiny Metallic Patriotism on the Lapels?

Meanwhile the Angst inflicted by this So Called "Debate", has been heated and swift, the ABC Website is still bombarded by Thousands Complaints of the Anemic or Absence of Journalistic Integrity....And Writers ( real ones) from around the Country have weighed in on the Outcry. I still have all the ABC Exec NY Phone Numbers and Addresses. ( If anyone wants to email me the LA ones I would be ever so happy to post as well). WE THE PEOPLE deserve better. Enough is Enough.

ABC, CNN are now Fighting for this as their NEW Motto:
"When Fascism Comes to America it will be Wrapped in a Flag Carrying a Cross ?" Sinclair Lewis

( Oh come on , remember the CNN Crap-Passion Forum was only on Sunday.....what a week...choreographed around the Coming of the Pope....meanwhile the Real Deal The Seeds of Compassion Conferance in Seattle got NO coverage...even though the Dalai Llama was there...a Great Peaceful Spiritual Leader.....I digress.....TBIF.....)

11 comments:

jmsjoin said...

Enigma
It is all a bad joke this facade we call a democratic nomination, equality, the elections, our Democracy. You are astute and right! The more you watch this facade and listen to what underhanded McCain is going to be doing against whoever perseveres the more disillusioned and disgruntled you get but we will not relent!

enigma4ever said...

PATRIOT:
WHELP....it sure does not help when we as a nation have a Media Blackout/Sellout/ Shame going on....and add to it the Crap that Hill&Bill have pulled on OUR own Party- which they mistakenly think is THEIR own Dynasty.....

At this rate a Horsehit Pin would be more Emblematic........scented....

D.K. Raed said...

wait, I want a few hunded of them flag pins! I know just where I want to stick 'em. I saw the perfect target on the unauthorized rear-cam shot at the ABC-crap-debate. You know what I'm talkin bout. You couldn't miss that target, even without your glasses.

I finally updated my blog. Sam Nunn has endorsed Obama today & he brings mucho foreign policy experience to the team. Also, Robert Reich, former Clinton Labor Sec'ty. All in all, a good haul in the wake of the flag-pin debacle.

enigma4ever said...

Patriot:
I had a dyslexic booboo above- SHAME ...should have been SHAM...( like at this point there is any difference)

TBIF ????

Ahhhhh....

Thank Buddha It's Friday.....( notice no one ever sees Buddha in the Toast ?)

MandT said...

"( notice no one ever sees Buddha in the Toast ?)" LOL I'm still musing on that Virgin Mary in the moldly old pizza slice.

jmsjoin said...

Yhep the Media is complicit with the Republicans. You're funny! I'll take one of those scented pins.

jmsjoin said...

I meant to tell you, I was thinking of you when I was listening on the news to the outrage that was spreading around the Blogosphere today because of ABC's bad joke. I hope we can make a diference here. ABC and Faux should pay as far as I'm concerned!

Cartledge said...

enigma, from the outside you and your commenters sum the issue up delightfully. There were no reports here, that I have seen. But thee has been some heavy comment on Hill destroying Penn. for the Dems.

enigma4ever said...

Cart:
hey there ...new logo- very cool.....Some folks have watched it online down there- but I am sure that it is not being dissected like it is here....Mostly it is depressing watching her go from one state to another shredding the DEMS apart.....

Patriot:
I hope that you are right that the Blogosphere is showing it's strength...we need Journalistic Integrity- there is nothing wrong with US as Community to demand that....thanks....

No Blood for Hubris said...

Yipes.

enigma4ever said...

We all were Due for a Debate on Real Issues....that is NOT asking for much....we are due that much...
( and Hill contributing the Questions and the Video Participants - the Ayres mess and Nash McCabe )

All Charlie and George had to do was ask Questions on the Issues...it was NOT asking too much....at all.

We deserve better. ( that is not that shocking)