Thursday, April 10, 2008

THE MISSING 16YR OLD GIRL IS STILL MISSING,UPDATE FROM THE YFZ COMPOUND CASE( and Issues of Child Abuse and Pedophilia)

{originally posted 4.9.08}

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Where is the Girl that called for Help a week ago ? The Girl whose calls for Help on a cellphone has still not been found....Has she been Taken away ? Is she hidden in some secret Location at the Ranch ? Is she locked away ? Is she hidden at the Dairy ? the Quarry ? Did they check the Temple ? IS there a basement in the Temple ? 416 children and 170 women have been removed from the premises. The Girls' name is suposedly "Sarah", she was 16, she said she was beaten and raped by her spiritual husband multiple times. , she gave birth to a baby girl when she was 15. She claimed that she is pregnant again, and that a month ago she was beaten so bad that she suffered broken ribs. The Girl claimed that her Husband was Dale Barlow , who is 49, and that he was out of state. She said that she was beaten for disipline, but also locked in a room and denied food. She made calls to a Domestic Abuse Hotline on Easter Weekend, she was crying and fearful. ( I do hope that the calls were forwarded and recorded to 911).

Over at Blueberry's site there is a site that has amazing Aerials. I spent alot of time researching the other night, and looking at those aerials.Looking for little children, boys and girls. Most of the photos are empty of Children and Toys and children playing. The Fields do show girls working the crops. The Boys susposedly work in the Dairy and The Quarry , and the Cement Plant. ( How could anyone not recognize this as an Imprisoned Work Camp). The "Yearning For Zion" Camp was far from a Haven.....it was Nightmare for the Children that were being raised there. The All Seeing Eye Temple was also discovered tonight that there was a Bed Found at the Temple used for Sexual Rituals.

I worry the Media will mistakenly focus on the Religous Issues, and treat this story as a Religous Story, or "Lifestyle" issue. ( CNN is already starting to focus on the Polygamy angle- THAT should not be the main focus.But the Last Large Raid at one of these Compunds was 1953. My Question : NO ONE thought to check the safety of children there before now- Jeffs was investigated and put in jail over at year ago).Let's be clear this is about Children, MANY children , boys and girls being sexually abused, physically abused, and neglected....and emotionally traumatized. And about Children being held Captive in a Pedophilia Compound and being Victims of horrific Crimes.

* { Click the Title_ Documentary "Banking On Heaven" Doc about the YFZ Compound....learn more....}*

12 comments:

enigma4ever said...

I debated posting this photo- but a Utah reporter has been posting it and also sending it around so that Polyg members could look at the photos for missing relatives. Apparently it is common when a wife is troublesome or disobedient, they can risk being sent to other compounds away from family members....

There are many fractured families....People looking for Children- esp. girls...

enigma4ever said...

Sutrhri:
I am sorry but this blog has been my writing spot for 3 years, and I am happy with it. I do not allow advertizing in the comments....

If you wish to comment about what I am writing about that is fine...but your ad I am deleting...

thank you.

Frank Partisan said...

I think you said everything.


OT:I saw an advance screening of Young @ Heart. I recommend you see it when it opens April 18th.

enigma4ever said...

Oh thank you Renegade....Best to You...

( I think I need a Movie....there are so many good ones out right now...and also documentaries out there as well.....)

D.K. Raed said...

Enigma: I have some troubling news & don't know WHAT to think about it. We went to the Walmart tonight, and you know we ALWAYS see the polyg families there shopping. They are very recognizable, you can't miss them. They are all over that store. Tonight there were NONE! ZIP! I wandered all over the store to make sure. As we checked out, I asked the checker what's up? She didn't have a clue. I asked the WM greeter, he says he heard they are in LOCK-DOWN mode in Hilldale & Colorado City, the women & girls not leaving town (not allowed to?). Husband pointed out the polyg men were probably there shopping, but since they don't dress differently, we wouldn't know. Our local newspaper isn't running ANYTHING about the lack of polygs shopping here in town, no news on the local stations or radio either.

There is local talk about the FLDS families in TX -- that they are all blood-related to jailed prophet Warren Jeffs -- that they were hand-picked to start an even more extreme (or in their words more godly) sect there. The ones remaining here in Hilldale & Colorado City -- rejects or just not blood-related to Jeffs? This is beginning to sound like some nazi eugenics experiment -- like his followers were attempting to create some kind of clone community there in TX, all Jeffs, and bred to each other until ... what? that's the question ... what was their aim, what are they breeding towards?

But I know you are right, the focus shouldn't be so much on their strange beliefs but more about removing children & women in danger & helping them to escape the mind-control. Ever since the Raid on Short Creek (the orginal big raid of polygs here in the 1950's), the polyg leaders have been telling their "flock" that they must guard against outsiders because they want to take away their children. This has been used to scare polyg mothers for 60-yrs. Now I'm afraid what's happening in TX has caused the local polyg community to lock up the women & children. I wish I had more concrete news to pass along. These are just my own fears.

enigma4ever said...

From everything that I have read in the past few days- the Cult /Sect in Texas was different...and yes, there are issues related to Jeffs- and that he was creating a Special haven there....the GIRL - the missing one- I really am worried she was moved to another Sect- perhaps yours....Something is up- she also called Easter Weekend- and what I read they have special Ceremonies on Easter- and now- to learn that she made calls that weekend- and to learn that yes, the Temple was used for Religous Sex Ceremonies- with a Bed...Horrifying....

I am worried about this poor girl- I hope they have searched high and low for her....Authorities did claim the records- and finally gain access to The Temple....

I also wonder are they moving the girls and women around ?

NO official person has been annointed by Jeffs, and one has to wonder if There is a Jonestown scenario is being or has been planned...bringing the Annointed to that particular Temple and Compound.....it is called Yearning for Zion.....( I am sorry but all of this has very much a Heavens Gate feel....)

I wonder if the Authorities in Texas have been contacting or monitoring other compounds, I don't understand WHY the Feds have not been involved- I did see one report that FBI is involved- which I think that means the are worried about the Missing Girl...or have found other criminal evidence. I also am wondering WHY has Barlow not been taken into Custody ?

thanks for your concerns........( there are reporters in San Angelo that might be interested in your observations...)

enigma4ever said...

Renegade:
WOW....Young@Heart is sooooo amazing...wonderful- I just hung at Youtube watching all the songs- wow....thank you .,...MUST SEE.

enigma4ever said...

3am:
Wow..the Mayor of ElDorado is being interviewed in this little town, and he said they bought the land and said that they were purchasing land for a "Private Business Retreat". Larry King really asked good questions...

6-6 brought up a really good Question:
" When Elizabeth Smart was kidnapped a few years ago- and held captive and sexually abused it was considered a CRIME.....jus sayin", I mean what is the Difference? I mean the folks there work, and don't get paid, in the quarry and the Dairy and the Cement Plant. And money and food is withheld...isn't that a Concentration Camp ?"

Also about the Cement Plant- there has to be ASH on site- I was wondering when I read that- is there an incinerator ? and sure enough a woman called into Larry King and said there was....whihc DK- this brings up your Eugenic Concerns....and my concerns that I read from An Escappee that they smother the disabled and "imperfect" as infants.

(( I obviously did not have an answer for 6-6....who would....))

enigma4ever said...

DK:
okay...so lets see...
Hilldale ? Arizona and Colorado City , and there is a sect in Kentucky too....it is about 30,000 people, how many women and children....this is HUGE....

( the FEDs should have been investigating the Cult after Jeffs was imprisoned....Shame on them..)

There is a Documentary called "Banking On Heaven" about this Operation,Pediphile cult......I will look over at Youtube and see what I can find....

I am really worried that this girl has not been found....

enigma4ever said...

Three MUST See Documentaries on FLDS...

the first one about YFZ is a MUST....and scary- brings up your Concerns DK-
" Banking on Heaven" ( says that their is an Incinerator in the Temple)

Two other Films/ Docs about The Poly Life and abuses:
"Lifting the Veil of Polygamy"
"Many Wives: Vows of Silence"

All are on Yotube ( trailers- and interviews- amazing...)

jmsjoin said...

This is what I ran by you last night. Did you see this? Polygamist says tip may have been a Hoax

enigma4ever said...

I saw it= the Lawyer for the Men is spreading this around- but The Rangers took all the birthing room records- they are looking for her......none of the women or children are denying her or the call that was made...and since there was such a high number of Teen moms on site No One in Authority is disputing her existance.

( One of the people arrested was Jeffs son- for obstructing the Investigation...)