Tuesday, April 15, 2008

OBAMA GOT GAME BABY......CLICK THE TITLE,WATCH THE VIDEO, GREAT 3 POINTER

Obama is on ESPN tonight , they have film of him playing Basketball....you have to see him, he is great on the court...such moves, footwork...ball skills...He rocks it...So I could not find the ESPN footage ( it was just on Dan Abrams). But I found him doing a great 3 Pointer....ahhhh be still my heart FINALLY a Basketball Player headed to the White House...about damn time....

( BTW Michelle Obama is on with Stephen Colbert tonight....)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's a clip from a longer piece on tonight's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel on HBO. (in case you want to watch that!)

enigma4ever said...

You Betcha ;-)

( actually I asked 6-6 to tivo it for me....thanks...lots of good stuff on tonight..)

Did you click and see the 3 Pointer- it's a Beauty....

( and then he talks about Schools...excellent)

Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Nothing like hitting a three pointer and then after "the skills" comment and before they shuffle you away add the bit about "school construction". He didn't just make one three, he nailed two!

enigma4ever said...

PoetryMan:
You are so right- it was the ultimate S-W-I-S-H......He remembered the Kids....and the OLD Gym.....Children Left Behind...

enigma4ever said...

ANONY:
( okay my son pointed out to me...I don't have HBO or tivo- we have DVR....but no HBO....oh well..I will find it somewhere..someone will post it...

D.K. Raed said...

I actually remember seeing this great shot. At the time, Obama was just getting known & I was supporting Edwards, but it made points with me.

After your link plays, the next one that comes up is from his high school days. Fun! He is #23! Be still, my heart. Basketball was the ONLY sport I regularly attended in HS.

enigma4ever said...

Dk:
Me too...I loved BBall...still do...People know to not expect anything from me during March Madness...and Now I live Somewhere with an Awesome team....( so I am unbearable)

Larry said...

Obama was on Real Sports on HBO with Bryant Gumbel talking basketball.

enigma4ever said...

thanks Larry ;-)