Monday, April 21, 2008

SONG DEDICATED TO HILLARY "YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT", IT'S MONDAY NIGHT, SO IT IS STONES NIGHT


I was over here listening to Stones ( I usually listen to them the night before Primaries- I have no idea why....) And then I went to Skippy's and he had them on too...So all night I have been humming this...There is NOTHING like singing THIS song at a concert with thousands of screaming Just-Made-Friends....( Certain Concerts are A Life Altering Experiences- The Boss and The Stones are the Best......a whole different kind of religious experience..ya 'Know).

2 comments:

D.K. Raed said...

That's a perfect Stones song for Hillary! Another good one is Sympathy for the Devil.

enigma4ever said...

to be honest I was torn ...but this is what we kept singing loudly...to the TV- so there you go...plus this is amazing concert footage...

( and Keith remembered the words...I actually saw the Stones in Philly many years ago...but this is a much bigger crowd.....much)