Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TUESDAY NIGHT MUSIC,BITTER FUNKY BLUES.....Click the Title


Click the Title, the Song Tonight is Some Bitter Funky Blues By Mark Broussard....He sings with his Heart, Soul.....there is Angst,Anger, Sadness, Longing in his Voice....but also Hope. The Song is "Home", he is From Louisiana....NOLA.....He knows All about Home, Listen to him, his passion.... I put this porch photo with this song...It looks very NOLA to me...and I made my First Raspberry Sun Tea today...on my Porch.....I am drinking it tonight to Celebrate, Obama has a Big Surge in Indiana today......People in Indiana Know the Truth, and Know it when they hear it....And Boston Legal is Doing a NEW Very Controversial Hot Episode, so I will sip my Bitter Tea, and put a Little Honey in it...and then I am going to watch Michelle Obama on Stephen Colbert.

Read the Posts Below, Hillary's Disasterous Dinner last night in Pa., and Obama's B-Ball skills, and yeah there are updates below on the YFZ Compound ( about the Pentagon Money).

BTW: BE SURE TO GO TO C&L AND SIGN THE ANTI-TORTURE MEMO (scroll down, they are working with ALCU on this issue)....do something good for our Country tonight....thanks.

( and yeah for those that wonder what does 6-6 look like...yup ..this is what he looks like...and he can sing too..now I gotta get him a guitar....)

Have a Good Night All......Pass the Bitters and the Honey.....Namaste.

{Tomorrow I will post the Virgina Tech Memoriam Anniversary Post and yes, I will Live Blog the Damn Debate...}

4 comments:

Gryphen said...

I signed that ant-torture memo yesterday.

I read that they already have over 80,0000 signatures.

enigma4ever said...

Gryphen:
I know...isn't that great....wonderful....

enigma4ever said...

Gman:
I meant to say Thank you....

Larry said...

Obviously those thousands of people in Indiana who have lost their jobs due to outsourcing are showing their bitterness, and rightfully so.