Sunday, April 20, 2008

DC DOESN'T NEED AN ELECTION IT NEEDS AN ENEMA AND A CRASH CART....


I am not sure WHO needs an Enema More Washington or the Political Media , but they both do need one....STAT.
( And if they don't Someone needs to keep the Crash Cart by the Door...)

10 Million Tuned in to the ABC Debate on Wednesday NOT to hear Two Out Of Touch Elite Media Pundit Pinheads Peddle Right Wing Propaganda....BUT THEY HAD HOPED BITTERLY TO HEAR THE REAL ISSUES SPOKEN WITH CLARITY AND CONCERN. Instead we were served Rusted Metallic American Flag Pins made in China , and they had the Dishonest Nerve to call it " Patriotism".
We tuned in to see Who was Presidential....that was What was on Our Minds, Future President Talking About the Real Issues....Not Flag pins.

Millions of People have shown up at rallies, and Voting Boothes, NOT Because they are Happy and Patriotic. BUT because they are Bitterly tired of Corportocracy of America that has Effected Their Lives. Edwards said there are TWO Americas, The "HAVES" and the "HAVE NOTS", but there is a Third Group that Needs to BE acknowledged, and that is the DC ELITE and the MEDIA ELITE who at some point morphed into this Insatiable Powermongering Beast, that is not only Deaf and Blind, but Out of Touch ... but is NOW Out Of Time to Get the Big Picture...

The BIG Bitter Picture is THIS:
People are Bitter, and they are in Pain and they have suffered Enough. What is Enough?
Eight Years of Hell and 5 Years of An Illegal War that has driven OUR Country into the Ground....Literally Lives, Blood, Tears, and Sweat Shed by the minute HERE and Iraq....IRAQ HAS KILLED OUR MIDDLE CLASS, OUR WORKING CLASS, OUR ECONOMY AND OUR CHILDREN'S FUTURES....

Millions of People Without Jobs ( Thank You Nafta and THE Clintons)....

50 Million WITHOUT Healthcare.....( that is MORE People than ALL of Canada)...

Thousands Dying Each Month due to Lack of CARE....and MEDS....

Millions of Homes Lost, and Thousands of Homeless Even VETS....

300,000 Of VETS with PTSD and or Traumatic Brain Injury ( Thank You Iraq)....and their families living on Food Stamps....
4000 + dead Americans in Iraq, 35,000 Wounded and 6000 Suicides at Home Upon Return, and more than a Million Dead Iraq's.....It is TIME to deploy...

Millions of People Whose Retirement Accounts have been Wiped Out.....And Savings Too.

Teetering Economy that is Desperately Looking Depressionish.....

Yet the President is Giving BILLIONS AWAY EVERY month to the Iraq War....

People making Choices between Fuel and Food.....Everyday...

30 Million Living in Poverty.....20 Million Hungry Children....

And a Shredded Constitution....and a Delusional President who Wants MORE war with Iran...

Meanwhile On TV this week with 20 Hours a day of Pope-liness and CNN has the nerve to hold a "Compassion " Forum....we have an Empathy Deficit, and are Hemmorhaging Our Humanity....

And I am supposed to be worrying about Godamned Flag Pins ?

At This Point WE ALL have been Katrinaed....

Heckuva Job ABC.....

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

**********************************
Be Sure to go see Redheaded Wisdom Today- she has an amazing Post with Clips From Bill Maher that has HOW PA Voters, really thing,....we are talking Bikers and Gun Toting Folks....And News Alert for Bubba Bill they ain't "Happy"...Ain't it Something When we get Real Journalism from The Funny Men....
********************************
Even While Rome Burned I bet they did Not have their"Media" throwing Lighter Fluid On the Fire....
{ There are Four very pointed posts below about the Sham of a Debate, and the debacle it was....and WHERE and WHO to write . ALL Exec Names at ABC below- Speak...They are indeed Accountable....Write + Call...This is OUR Country....Remember That...}

( Click the Title: Dixie Chicks "NOT READY TO MAKE NICE".... originally posted 4.19.08,post moved to top due to Penn.Primary )

13 comments:

Mauigirl said...

Great post, Enigma. I am really starting to despair about the state of this country and am rapidly losing the optimism I originally had that finally something different could happen. THEY won't let anything different happen. THEY have to beat everyone down to the same level and make sure NOTHING ever changes. This country is in dire trouble and it makes me think of the last days of the Roman Empire. More of what we've had for the last eight years will take us even closer to the end.

enigma4ever said...

So you tuned in this Saturday Am and expected what ? Cookies and American Apple Pie?
Sorry....

I am a nurse...this country is experiencing a CODE BROWN....( that is what we say in the Hosp...when there is shit everywhere....and you need to call for help....)

unreal week...Like a Marathon root canal....with NO drugs...and a drunk dentist driving the drill....

Just to let folks know off and on diffferent posts due to Trolls I will be shutting comments down- but I will always re-open and delete ALL trolls...

Have a good Saturday...

enigma4ever said...

Maui:
What you spoke is sooooo true....during the debate 6-6 and I even talked about ROME Burning....( I might have to add that above..)

I have said this for a long time- IT IS NOW ALL UP TO US TO SAVE THIS COUNTRY....NOT DC...NOT THE MEDIA....WE ARE ALL WE HAVE....and WE ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE TO GET THIS RIGHT...

WE ARE OUT OF TIME...

( I am not yelling at you...I am just yelling in general- and I am not a yelling kind of person if you know what I mean....)

Larry said...

Sadly enough the economy is headed for a major fall like has never been seen before, a different type of collapse that wasn't even experienced in the Depression.

This Modern Day Depression will be more lasting and benefit very few.

enigma4ever said...

Larry:
We are in Trouble- and what kills me- the Media is NOT immune- the NEWS media's numbers and sales are in the toilet- and it is because people want Facts and Truth- we can not solve any problems with out that....with rose colored glasses we all go into FreeFall ...

Angie said...

Excellent post. You're certainly right about why people are coming out in huge numbers to vote. I've been volunteering at our local Obama office as we approach the Indiana primary and I've never seen anything like it! People are inspired and energetic and it's because the people know how bad things are and they want change. I've met republicans and Iraq War veterans who are also volunteering for the campaign. You're right Enigma! None of us are ready to make nice. I was at a meeting at the office the other night and we went around the room, so filled with people it was standing room only. We introduced ourselves and told briefly about why we were there. One gentleman, told us his name and then just said, "I'm bitter".

enigma4ever said...

Angie:
Thank you for working so hard there....Another Obama Mama doing what needs to be done- isn't it incredible the People- Real people you meet,....all of us have been sitting at Home .....Hurting...Waiting...
and NOW this is our moment....and thank you for Seizing it and Being there for Obama - I am proud to know you....

I Love the Story about "Bitter"...It says it all don't it...

Frank Partisan said...

Obama could have taken control of the debate. He allowed the McCarthyite questioning to occur.

At my blog I have a post about Charleston Heston.

Anon-Paranoid said...

my sweet rose...

I'm sorry for my long absence, but I have been on the verge of burn out once again.

I do lurk though and I just couldn't leave any comments at many of those whom I've visited lately.

And the few I have left comments on were on things that may not come up again.

The debate was awful as far as I'm concerned. It was a hit job by two people tied to the Clinton's.

George worked for Bill and from what I understand Gibson had a relative or family member work in the White House under Bill also IIRC.

They can spin there disgusting performance any way they like, but we all know differently.

Take care and ...

God Bless.

X. Dell said...

ABC is owned by Capital Cities, a firm founded by right-wing ideologue (not to mention Nixon and Reagan insider, and former Director of the CIA to boot), and has really shown a conservative bias since the merger. I would pretty much expect a FOX-lite type of questioning.

Or what would one expect of a pig but a grunt?

enigma4ever said...

Update:
So this am ABC on Georgie's Show and he had some old farts on to defend his crappy performance- including Cokie ( who also rode in the Limo with Bush this week to fawn over the Bushes and the Pope...so her Fox Feathers were well preened for this...) and Daddy Donaldson was on....I did not watch it- I just caught snippets about it on Rick Sanchez's Show on CNN tonight...

To Be honest...
I don't have a polite thing to say...so I won't....

XDELL:
I know it is ALL Disney at this point- but thanks for your insights....as always...

ANONP:
thanks...I know it was a sandbagging party...and I know it was meant to knock him out or make him look bad..I am just sick of this whole thing...as I think most of us are... But you are right - we all know the truth....

So tired of this...and now you are burning out again....oh dear- please don't....please know you can come here any time or to the other blog ( ENIGMA CAFE) and have tea and music...tend your soul...hang in there...we will all get through this together...( I have not been commenting much either- don't worry we all need to conserve our energy...)

Renegade:
I will be over...I don;t know what Obama should have done..I am mostly just dissappointed with the "moderators" or the Angenderators...I just wanted to see a REAL debate with SO MUCH at stake...but you all have heard me for days....so I will hush...

TomCat said...

E4e, the ABC debate was the most mismanaged media circus I have ever seen, the worst run debate in US history.

enigma4ever said...

Tomcat:
at this rate ...even calling it a "circus" is more than kind...oye...unreal..

thanks ;-)