Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9.29.08 Wolf on CNN got schooled as to why Palin is Not Fit to be VP, or President, Watch these two great videos.

I posted Part I of this Discussion by Jack Cafferty where he called her "Pathetic" and pointed out how dangerous this all is, and that her being on the Ticket should scare the Hell out of you......( when I first posted it - it was seen 200 times, now it has been viewed 1,147,000 times) well, this is the second part after seeing MORE of the Couric Interviews. This Is Part II of Jack about Palin, ( I have linked Part I in the Title if you missed it).

Fareed Zakaria on CNN's Situation Room, September 29, 2008 explains in very practical terms about WHY Palin is Unacceptable.

( Wolf Questions him about what Fareed wrote- below I have posted again what he wrote):::
Fareed Zakaria | BIO
CNN Anchor, “Fareed Zakaria – GPS”

"Will someone please put Sarah Palin out of her agony? Is it too much to ask that she come to realize that she wants, in that wonderful phrase in American politics, “to spend more time with her family”? Having stayed in purdah for weeks, she finally agreed to a third interview. CBS’s Katie Couric questioned her in her trademark sympathetic style. It didn’t help. When asked how living in the state closest to Russia gave her foreign-policy experience, Palin responded thus:

“It’s very important when you consider even national-security issues with Russia as Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America. Where—where do they go? It’s Alaska. It’s just right over the border. It is from Alaska that we send those out to make sure that an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there. They are right next to—to our state.”

There is, of course, the sheer absurdity of the premise. Two weeks ago I flew to Tokyo, crossing over the North Pole. Does that make me an expert on Santa Claus? (Thanks, Jon Stewart.) But even beyond that, read the rest of her response. “It is from Alaska that we send out those …” What does this mean? This is not an isolated example. Palin has been given a set of talking points by campaign advisers, simple ideological mantras that she repeats and repeats as long as she can. (”We mustn’t blink.”) But if forced off those rehearsed lines, what she has to say is often, quite frankly, gibberish."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you are done this SIGN the Petition That the Alaskans have up...See Post Below...Maybe there Should be Petitions to Remove her from the ticket also ?

10 comments:

X. Dell said...

I think McCain's stuck with her. Republican strategy for the past two decades requires ardent denial that they ever make mistakes. Dumping Palin, or Palin resigning would be an admission tantamount to admitting failure. His base won't tolerate it; the undecideds less so.

Something is kinda occurring to me. Suppose McCain wanted to throw the election. What could he do to ensure a loss? Pick a pathetic running mate? Allow yourself to get caught in lie after lie? Blunder on issues that we have every reason to beliee he's expert on? Come off the worse for wear in the debate subject that's your strong suit?

I wouldn't, in the words of (ahem!) one talk show host say that this is fishy. But I find it curious that in a list of things to do he could have gotten at least some of them right.

Maybe someone really has tampered with his Metamucil.

Sewmouse said...

NONONONONO!! Leave her ON the ticket. In fact, put her on EVERY hard-hitting news interview show possible. Put her in the spotlight, the limelight!

The more she talks, the more "conservative, republican" media and pundits will drop her like a warm moose-turd.

enigma4ever said...

Sew::
this may be evil of me...but I think thousands of petitions and signatures would make her look bad...and McInsane's JUDGEMENT...it will make him look bad..real bad...Believe me I think that he will keep her on the ticket...he is stubbornly convinced she is better than sliced bread....or fresh moose stew....I love your mouse turd description...

XDELL:::
I am sure you are right..and to be honest let him keep taking his Metamucil and SHOWING WHO he really is....

okay..gotta go..be back later...

Ingrid said...

hooray..the shit's hitting the fan and it keeps turning! Who knows, out of desperation, the Republicans might want to reconsider Lieberman although that said, it would appease the repubs perhaps, but most people wouldn't care for Lieberman being that close to the Presidency. Why don't we built a bridge to Israel right now? (actually, there's an invisible one in the form of our taxpayers money but that's another story).. McCain is just not the right candidate and if anything, the Republicans would need to do a 180 and scoot mccoot into the firmary and pick another candidate toute suite. Ofcourse it'll be another neocon but who knows, miracle of miracles..it 'could' maybe be a moderate?? (here's dreaming..)
hugs

Ingrid

Jackie said...

I agree with x. dell about Palin. McC won't drop her. However I don't think McC wants to throw this election, I just think he is mentally unsound, hence his debate performance and other blunders.

Is Blitzer in the tank for the conservatives - when even well-known conservatives are calling Palin out, why can't he give more than a lame "not her best answer" to Cafferty?

Go Jack Go. And Fareed was right on. Wow.

Unknown said...

GREAT videos! Listen to stupid Wolf Blitzer's blather!!!

What an idiot. Glad Fariek knocked him on his ass.

I think McLame is happy with his choice. He is, after all, a gambler, and from what I'm reading now, a very addicted one. Judging by how petulant and control-freakish he's acting, I'd say he wants to win and thinks he actually can. In fact, he's acting like someone who KNOWS it's in the bag. What does McLame know about the inevitable fixing of this race?

That's what I want to know. He's exuding way too much confidence for someone who's fucked up on such a mammoth level.

enigma4ever said...

you know he does not exude any rational behavior on this...we need some Psych people to weigh in..

Unknown said...

My guess is an even worse pathological conclusion than the shrub has. AND THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING.

Next thing I want to know is if McLame tortured animals as a kid. Wanna know what I suspect?

D.K. Raed said...

McC can't drop her, no way, not now ... but she could drop out as Fareed suggested.

Did you see her today practicing her debate skills on the Sedona Ranch? Without teleprompter or cue cards, I wonder if she'll resort to writing on her palms like we did in school?

I'd be looking for that backpack thingie, like the one that W wore in '04, except I bet by now it has been miniaturized down to fit in her bra.

Helen, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the McCain family did not have any pets when he was growing up, maybe due to the military family life-style. But I can see him lighting ants on fire or some such sick shit!

Unknown said...

DK - nonnie posted on my blog that Ms. Mooseburger could hide an audio device very easily in her beehive, so that's where I'll be looking!

Anyone else sick to death of Palin's use of in' in lieu of ing? It's making me nearly puke!

Countrified bullshit at its finest.