Saturday, September 27, 2008

Paul Newman Gone...Dead at 83....R.I.P.

Photo Montage of this wonderful man....

This has been one of my favorite movies and scenes since I was seven.....

And Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head....

If you can give, all you have to do is buy Newman's Own products, it is a wonderful organization doing amazing work in so many areas, including the Hole In the Wall Gang Camps for Cancer Kids.......I will post more on him later...too sad....

A beautiful Tribute to read...about a Mom that met him when he was campaigning in 2004 for Kerry.

8 comments:

DivaJood said...

Oh, sad news indeed. I adored Paul Newman.

enigma4ever said...

me2 diva..me2

Mauigirl said...

Yes, this is very sad - saw the headline on NYTimes.com - a life well-lived.

Unknown said...

The news of this knocked me out! I adored Paul Newman. For me, he was the ULTIMATE movie actor, activist, philanthropist and all-around great guy. So sad to lose him but at least he had a good long life.

Was there ever a more gorgeous man?

*sigh*

D.K. Raed said...

Those clear blue eyes always melted me! he was a rare kind of man.

DivaJood said...

Helen, nobody topped Paul Newman for gorgeousness - but George Clooney and Alan Rickman come pretty damn close. Why, you ask? Because not only are they all good lookin, but they all are extremely generous with their time and wealth for important causes. But Paul Newman set the bar, paved the way. And, I actually was in a movie with him. Really.

enigma4ever said...

Diva ::
ahhhh you lucky lady....

Unknown said...

I agree and I will fight you for Alan Rickman ANY DAY!!

OK of course now I have to know what movie you were in with Paul Newman!! Give it up, sister!