Monday, September 22, 2008

Something to Make You Smile on this Monday....

Massive Obama Rally in Miami this weekend....( the MSM does not show the Photos or use cameras to span the Audience...they should....)MSM gives Obama Rallies the same coverage as they give IKE...Must be hard to mere propaganda tools.

In Ohio, the MSM here is saying based on Some Newspaper Poll ( that no one participated in) that McCoot is up 48 to 42.....so it was the front Page News on the PLain Dealer- the Sunday Papers sat in a Huge Stack at the Grocery Store...and people walked by and sneered at the bogus headline....

*( Thank you Mudflats for the great photo...the song this am...Jimi Hendrix " All Along the Watchtower"...seems appropriate to have a song about a" Joker and a Thief....and Needing Somewhere Out of Here"....)*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So down below....many articles are linked,The Economic Mess, the Questionable Corporate Wallstreet Bailout, and the labile market....and also covering McInsane and Mooselini and Obama Videos...I will update here through the day...and remember this Bob Marley song....

3PM Update:::
Mortgage Bailout and Congressional Oversight have been added to the Bailout. Still not clear about the Immunity issue that Paulson wrote if that has been removed.

4PM Update::
OIL up 25.00/barrel- HOW could anyone NOT say that this is Speculator Driven???? and the Bailout Deal is still being worked on, but it is sticky.......and the Dow down 375....

5 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

corporate welfare, u should read my last 4 post

Ingrid said...

you got some good citizen journalism done this week (and lasts')..I'm starting to feel the effects of the antibiotics I've been taking since Friday (sleepy) so I'm heading off for a nap..lordy..even my coffee cannot keep me up.
I have this book re. media monopolies by Bagdikian..it explains so much
(http://books.google.com/books?id=p_VqW4UMcDMC&dq=the+new+media+monopoly+by+bagdikian&pg=PP1&ots=aUpcH6XxqD&sig=1lLagc0vh-UTwmAckeqG1atdt4k&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=1&ct=result)

alrightie girl, back to my chores and then a quick nap..I hope..
hugs

Ingrid

enigma4ever said...

Torrance::
heading your way next...yup....you know I lurk at your site alot...I have not felt like commenting much anywhere...

ingrid::
go take care of that evil spider bite and take your antibiotics...and take care of you,....hope you feel better soon...I will read the book sometime...right now I am just trying to keep up while learning all of this money stuff- too much for my nurse brain...
ouch...

Ingrid said...

E..who said anything about reading that book?? As with so many good books, they're 'chewy' and there's much too them so it's not like reading an Asterix comic or a harlequin novel (latter I'll never do anyway, give me a murder mystery any time..or HP)

hugs

Ingrid
anything with what you're reading requires concentration, I only have snippets of that, good luck girlie..

enigma4ever said...

3:30 PM stock market down 330 points....