Sunday, September 21, 2008

Saturday Night Music...

This Band I heard when I was 10....I cut my finger on my snack pack pudding...and Our Music Teacher played this song after lunch...she was a very perky pearls kind of woman- but she liked this song...I fell in love with this album, I weeded gardens and racked leaves for a month to get this album...( and by Christmas my parents bought me Headphones....for their comfort). I still have the Snack Pack Pudding Scar- and it still reminds me of This Song.....Dream On...Good Song for when Times are Tough....
The Lyrics are meaningful...still.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that cut must have hurt, but I love this kind of memory attached to a song. I can still remember kissing my boyfriend Troy as we sat in my family's 1976 Ford Granada and The Cars "Just What I Needed" was playing on the radio.

Gryphen said...

Love the song Enigma!

One of my favorites.

enigma4ever said...

gman::
yeah...me2...

dcup:
yeah...funny how we all have memorie of cars and songs and where we were...in those moments...bet you wonder what happened to troy ? and the granada ?