Monday, September 22, 2008

OBAMA SPOKE IN GREEN BAY , WISCONSIN ON MONDAY ....REALLY SENT A MESSEGE, GREAT SPEECH AND ENTHUSIASTIC RALLY....


Here is 22 Minutes of the Obama Speech in Green Bay, listen to his ideas and solutions and also listen to the Crowd Response...
He presents an Economic Messege - not details- but definently a path, a road map.....But he comes across as Calm under Pressure....And rational...and hell, Presidential.

Enough Blogging for today....Need Some music ? "American Baby " by Dave Matthews....Click the Title...this song reminds me of US, all of us, America, that I know , and what we have been going through....I drove cross country in 2005 and also took 2 very interesting Train Rides that year, I met all kinds of people, homeless VETS, HOBOS,wandering elderly and families in Crisis....it was heartrending, eye opening and inspiring....and during that year of Journeys I heard this song over and over...it became the background music to these encounters....and I fell in love with people I did not even know and I still carry their stories, I heard them,everyone now has a story after 8 years of Bush...this is OUR Country....I know that....

No comments: