Monday, September 29, 2008

Meanwhile the Mooselady Goes to Debate Camp, oh goodie, she will see McCoots House From Camp...( which house ?)


Grandaddy McCoot helped her pack her bag, there is the Camp Song Book, and S'MORES, and her Indian Beading Kit..and the Old Coot added Crapshooting 101 to her Schedule, and Cindy is going to teach her how to Accessorize ( Flagpins 101)...Yup she is off the spend the day in Arizona and the Rovian Comando Team is going to cram more STUFF in her Brain...for her to regurgitate at the Debate....Such as, ya know, you betcha, and as ya know...

And first they will make her watch Collen Lopez on HSN because she is so classy and looks just like Sarah.... cough ....gag....laughing hysterically...and worse comes to worse I am still praying for a horrendous blooper like you know...one of these.

Study the Tape Sarah...

Oh, she did study it already...

Think it was bad ? yeah, read the whole transcript you betcha.....

7 comments:

Billie Greenwood said...

Oh my, this was a wonderful post.

You had me at the title.

Enigma, dear, you are one of a kind. You betcha.

D.K. Raed said...

YAH ... and like THE IRAQ ... and (now I'm laughing too hard)!

Anonymous said...

She reminds me of that girl from American Pie

"This one time at debate camp, I..." (laughs)

Unknown said...

I like this post because, such as, the Iraq is, and it's the jobs that need healthcare for all, and putin reared his head such as and for our policies that we need to create jobs.

Verrrry funny schtuff, Enigma.

Cartledge said...

It's enough to make the reproductive parts shrivel and drop. Ok, perhaps there is a nicer way of putting it, but the first reaction was scary...

enigma4ever said...

Cart::
omg...you are so funny...and yet ahem right...I mean ya know it's true...

Helen::
gives a whole new perspective on air space eh?...such as...

RJ:::
ahmmmm, another movie I need to see...

Border...
ahhhh....well ...such as...and so on and well ya know...

the walking man said...

I went and took a long look at the info presented, especially the written transcript. Nothing presented has changed my opinion of this female. She, like McCain, do not have the best interests of the nation in their hearts or minds. They have their own rationale for their lust for power.

Their vision of America does not in any way correlate to my own. Yet consider this, what if Rove does find a way to steal another election? Will then the people rise up? I doubt it.

Say Obama with his own vision of America, which is not more than 75% aligned with my own either, does secure the WH. Will things immediately be different? No. The potential for a difference will be there but this hole is a deep one that the last thirty eight years have dug.

I do not fear either ticket but my response to the election itself will determine my next actions.