Friday, September 12, 2008

At First Palin said that she was "Too Busy to follow the Iraq War" in 2007, NOW she is saying that we are in Iraq Because of 911?????


"I've been so focused on state government, I haven't really focused much on the war in Iraq." –Sarah Palin, interview with Alaska Business Monthly, March 2007. Was what she said just a little over a year ago, BUT now she has a whole new way to look at it....And it is a LIE and or Propaganda, and supposedly the McCain Campaign is ALSO embracing her NEW Position.I went to post her First Iraq Statement as my Dumbass Palin Quote of the Day- but then I read what she said IN PUBLIC at at Theatrical Rally for her Son's Troops that are Going to Iraq, and I realized I had to Post BOTH Dumb Quotes.

{{Please note with the WORST quote of the Day- I am also going to post Old Coot photos- photos that look like Granpa waiting for a Lapdance and wondering where his keys are ...and like he has not had his meds....because ever since he added her to the ticket- he has looked giddy and dizzy-eyed....and frankly- not right in the damn head}}

Okay I am torn..NOW I have heard WHAT she said to the troops and families gathered for the Theatrical Sending off of her son.Yesterday she sent her young son off to battle in Iraq to fight against "the enemies who planned and carried out and rejoiced in the deaths of thousands of Americans" on 9-11 seven years ago. Is she LYING or Stupid? What is it ? Finally the WAPO covered this story today on Saturday, Except they are saying that this is THE McCain LINE NOW?

No comments: